OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Man was hoping Steelers would stay terrible and stick with Kenny

Russ an upgrade and those running qb’s always give Browns def issues

1709613121111.png

Told you a week ago elpablo21 elpablo21

Despite the narrative... Russ was cooking last year albeit on a medium setting. Love this for him... Sometimes nobody gets us like us. It's clear Payton hated Russ since the moment he walked through Denver's door. One of Payton's first interviews he was already downplaying Russ. I hope that overrated pill head continues to lose and is out the league soon.

Russ x Arthur Smith QB/OC duo in the year of our lord 2024 is NASTY work

But nevertheless it’s an upgrade with a more than favorable deal. sb sb on the phone right now seeing if he can refinance his mortgage and donate a portion of his salary to get Denver outta cap hell

To me, this just delays the inevitable of the Steelers acknowledging that Pickett isn’t the guy. I would’ve liked them to draft Penix (I know that they still can), but the org clearly thinks they can win right now. We’ll see

I am 100% against Kirk leaving and think we should pay him market value, who would be better at tutoring a QB we draft in the first two rounds.

We have Jefferson, Addison, and Hockenson for him to throw to.

If this is it for us and Kirk, 🫡 and salud, the team that gets him will be fortunate.

IMG_3529.gif
IMG_3531.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3532.gif
IMG_3534.gif

Fooled “us” how?

Him & Bosa are bestfriends since OSU , I’m not making an indictment on his character because of a picture.

Steelers fans should actually be worried. Russ sucks. Denver had this same blind optimism.

He’s 10x better than Kenny Pickett and basically free.

IMG_2081.jpeg

1710163053491.png

IMG_2083.jpeg

1710162983527.png

MAGA? More like Comrade Burrow

Comrade?? Nah I’m good, taking pics and talking to Trump?!?!? We good. Been tired of hearing about his game day attire and people giving him a pass and he must be cool with us cause a chain and ****. FOH

Who have you guys been getting linked to? Penix/McCarthy/Rattler?

Mara wants JJ or Maye, they fit the “mold” for a QB according to his beliefs on the position. I think Maye drops and JJ is rising. NY doesn’t want to take JJ at 6 but might out of desperation. The rumors are the Giants want to sit Daniel all year and not risk his injury clause, they’d owe him 20+ the following year. Similar to Russ situation.

Back
Top Bottom