OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Need to see Saquon go somewhere good and get paid. Houston, Philly or Bal. Wouldn’t be mad at KC but they can’t pay him.

Preparing myself for a departure of all that is Kirk. Dousing myself in frankincense and myrrh.

According to Google, “Myrrh is mine; its bitter perfume / breathes a life of gathering gloom; / sorrowing, sighing, bleeding”

I got Atlanta. They gonna make the biggest offer. I think it’s announced quick.

Eagles aren’t signing any RB to a big multi years deal

So we’re saying the same thing. He’s not doing a one year deal.This is his last contract. He’s gone get his check. I think KC is the only team he would possibly take a small deal.

Good luck to all y’all’s

IMG_3535.jpeg

I’m ngl going essentially from matt Ryan to Matt Ryan lite coming off a alc might be the most uninspired decision the falcons could make.

BUT we will be better Kirk a competent QB and anything is better than seeing ridder under center again.

I’m ngl going essentially from matt Ryan to Matt Ryan lite coming off a alc might be the most uninspired decision the falcons could make.

BUT we will be better Kirk a competent QB and anything is better than seeing ridder under center again.

9 wins, congrats. Hell of an upcoming season for that amount of money.

Tweeted literally at noon on purpose. They can have him. Eagles fans saying to keep swift over signing Saquon are delusional. Quon is 1 of 1 bro

Don’t be surprised if it’s pollard on a 1 year prove it deal back with kellen moore

But eagles aren’t spending a ton on RB

Xavier McKinney is the former giant I assume the eagles will actually go after

Whichever RB the eagles sign I assume it’s probably later after guys access their option and see if they wanna take a 1 year deal

Back
Top Bottom