OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Excited MJ Dancing GIF.gif

$8M/year is good for a RB, my guess is they can get out of it whenever they want though we’ll see the guarantees

Odd having that much money and going for Swift. Saquon makes more sense unless he had no interest playing on that field he tore his knee at

Don’t see y’all paying big money on a RB
we historically don’t, that’s for sure

BUT Howie has reiterated several times that he operates by finding spots/trends in the market where positions and assets are overvalued/undervalued.

With how disposable RBs have been in recent years and how big this FA RB class is, it wouldn’t surprise me. He saw what CMC did to the Niners. He saw what spending draft capital on Gibbs did to Detroit.

Yea but Saquon isn’t going to be undervalued and he’s more than likely taking the most on potentially his last deal.

we historically don’t, that’s for sure

BUT Howie has reiterated several times that he operates by finding spots/trends in the market where positions and assets are overvalued/undervalued.

With how disposable RBs have been in recent years and how big this FA RB class is, it wouldn’t surprise me. He saw what CMC did to the Niners. He saw what spending draft capital on Gibbs did to Detroit.

The thing about CMC is the value he brings as a WR

The lions built the oline, had a top OC and multiple WRs options.. RB is still a luxury and easily replaceable

Even with swift, we didn’t fully take advantage of things he was capable of and that’s on the HC and OC not swift

The thing about CMC is the value he brings as a WR

The lions built the oline, had a top OC and multiple WRs options.. RB is still a luxury and easily replaceable

Even with swift, we didn’t fully take advantage of things he was capable of and that’s on the HC and OC not swift

Saquon is a damn good WR. He just had a QB that was throwing at his feet.

Don't like that deal for Swift at all. Our RB by committee was solid the last few years , and while I don't mind adding a true feature back......I dont think Swift is it especially at that price tag.

Back
Top Bottom