OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I’m gonna be optimistic about cousins but I do think it is hilarious the falcons plan years after Matt Ryan is this. The pessimist in me is thinking we just signed colts Matt Ryan and we don’t even realize it yet but imma wait and see I have no choice.

Man hell no this isn’t true. This is the NFL we’re talking about. Not college football. Even when the falcons suck the stadium is gonna have at least 90% capacity on average for the season

If baller ain’t talking timbs im not listening!

BAN

Can fields lead a team to the playoffs?

I think he can in a different situation. Atlanta, Rams, Bucs, Giants, SF (because of coaching, not the roster)

Y'all say Chicago didn't "coach him up" but when Getsy tried to do just that, this fool went to the media and said "He put too many things in my head" :rofl:

“I can’t play my game”

The game fields wants to play:

1710356063707.png

And tbh I think fields deserves a chance elsewhere I like guy…but I was getting more and more cool with my team not being the one to give him that chance.

Neither can Kirk....Why pay an extra 175 mill for the same results??

Kirk’s done it multiple times man. Like people have said, the Vikings issues persisted on the defensive side of the ball, not offense.

Side note, y’all don’t remember when Kirk and the Vikings lead the largest comeback in nfl history against the Colts? Defense was historically bad

I’m gonna be optimistic about cousins but I do think it is hilarious the falcons plan years after Matt Ryan is this. The pessimist in me is thinking we just signed colts Matt Ryan and we don’t even realize it yet but imma wait and see I have no choice.

That's exactly what we did. We're going to see Kirk Cousins end our season on a late game int while we fall to 8-9, miss the playoffs, and people in this thread will still think he's a good Qb because "He ThreW FoR 4,000 YaRds"

Mind you he has had one of, if not the best group of offensive weapons in the league since he's been in Minnesota :rofl:

Kirk’s done it multiple times man. Like people have said, the Vikings issues persisted on the defensive side of the ball, not offense.

Side note, y’all don’t remember when Kirk and the Vikings lead the largest comeback in nfl history against the Colts? Defense was historically bad

He has 1 playoff win...what is this mulitple.....do I need to post the definition of multiple?

He has 1 playoff win...what is this mulitple.....do I need to post the definition of multiple?

Brother, I asked you if fields could lead a team to the playoffs. You stated “neither can kirk”. I didn’t bring up whether or not he can win in the playoffs, I just asked can he even make it. Kirk has made the playoffs four (4) seasons in his career, which is multiple appearances

Convo is silly man :lol:

Ok so we're lowering the requirements even more got it...so lets see that's 3/9 seasons as a full time starter.

This is the quality QB???????

Fields hasn’t even made the playoffs let alone won a playoff game, so what’s the argument and reason as to why the Falcons should’ve selected him over Kirk?

Why would a team that feels they can compete now, not take a proven commodity at the most important position in the game over a project? They just did that for the last 3 seasons and failed at it

I feel bad because I was one of Fields biggest supporters and I just knew for sure that the beginning of last season he would breakout and turn into a star but one thing I'll always do is admit when I'm wrong. Fields the person seems like a good, humble dude and that's why most of us rooted for him but I can't let that cloud what I see with my eyes. The brother just isn't a good QB. Even the ones in here defending him aren't saying he isn't trash, y'all just keep talking about imaginary what-if scenarios. If I'm defending a player and my recurring argument is "bu bu but if he goes to _____ he'll be better" then there's a good chance that the player just isn't good. Some players get drafted into terrible situations, some work out and some don't. But Fields was given more of a chance than others in his position. Idk if y'all remember Josh Rosen but that cat was never really given a chance at all but you didn't hear people throwing pity parties for him.

Literally ALL those team could/can have him for a bag of chips right now if they wanted him. The lack of interest is literally telling you how they feel about him.

You could be right, it could be something else. Bears GM asking price could have been too high and everyone moved on. The rumors were he asked for a first which didn’t make sense. I thought it would be around a 5th rounder. He hasn’t been great and has a contract to be picked up.

49ers and Rams have QBs, I only mentioned them because of their coaching.

I’m trading for Fields before I overpay Baker and Kirk.

No clue why the Giants aren’t going for him. Drew Lock is basically edgier Daniel Jones. Only way this is acceptable is if they’re 1000% drafting a QB which it sounds like they’re committed to.

Brother, I asked you if fields could lead a team to the playoffs. You stated “neither can kirk”. I didn’t bring up whether or not he can win in the playoffs, I just asked can he even make it. Kirk has made the playoffs four (4) seasons in his career, which is multiple appearances

Convo is silly man :lol:

3 times, 2012 does not count.

3 appearances as a full time starter in 9 seasons??? With 1 playoff win to show for it????

The bar for quality QB's is in h***

Man, idk why fields gets hate

I hate the bears, they’re a joke but dude is good

Dumb franchise, Coaching, and really meh or below average team

What they expect him to do?

I also think Caleb is gonna be a bust but what do I know

You can put the best offense around Kirk Cousins and he will still throw late game int's to end your season.

I could've watched Desmond Ridder do that :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom