OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I dunno, if teams with offensive minded coaches (with QB specific background) are looking to move up to draft a QB that you also need with your slot, I'd pause...

Unless they offer Cousins himself or something :lol:

Why are so many guys not going to the combine or not working out? I feel like this year its more than usual.

I don’t know if it’s more than usual

But top dudes usually always wait for their pro days when they can set stuff up

Or they’ll do certain things like weigh in and lift, if they’re putting on weight.. and then don’t weigh in again at pro day and run then after shedding usually water weight

I dunno, if teams with offensive minded coaches (with QB specific background) are looking to move up to draft a QB that you also need with your slot, I'd pause...

Unless they offer Cousins himself or something :lol:

Vikings fans in here have been swearing Cousins is so good and the Vikings have been looking for an off ramp consistently

Vikings fans in here have been swearing Cousins is so good and the Vikings have been looking for an off ramp consistently
Just wrong babe regarding the second half of your sentence, and the reporter the quote tweets is a quack

Just wrong babe regarding the second half of your sentence, and the reporter the quote tweets is a quack
Vikings tried to trade up for Fields that draft. Tried to draft Mond a few years back. Just because things haven’t worked out doesn’t mean they haven’t tried to get off the Cousins experiment. They just haven’t had success with a transition.

The Spielman/Zimmer GM and head coach regime tried trading up for Fields, and drafted Mond. At this point of course you need to figure out your next plan (whether it’s resigning Kirk & drafting a QB, or letting Kirk go & drafting a QB).

The Spielman/Zimmer GM and head coach regime tried trading up for Fields, and drafted Mond. At this point of course you need to figure out your next plan (whether it’s resigning Kirk & drafting a QB, or letting Kirk go & drafting a QB).
So… I was right? :lol: The main problem is the team has been too good to be in the range to grab one of the first round QBs.

Back
Top Bottom