OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

There’s also a chance he’s friends with Joey Bosa and is a Trump fan :lol:

I feel like you kind of have to go out your way to be at an event Trump is at

Edit-i guess it was a fight :lol:

Still not a good look

There’s a chance he was zooted and just took a pic, because that tweet lends something good, but jump out of the frame if Trump is involved.
Personally I don't care one way or the other if he's a supporter... It's just interesting seeing how people navigate things like this depending on who is involved... We like Burrow so we'd give him plausible deniability based off a tweet but let's say a guy like Aaron took these same photos with Trump, we'd call him everything we call Bosa. Kirk's Dad is a hardcore trumper which makes it likely Kirk is one too but that's still my guy.

Personally I don't care one way or the other if he's a supporter... It's just interesting seeing how people navigate things like this depending on who is involved... We like Burrow so we'd give him plausible deniability based off a tweet but let's say a guy like Aaron took these same photos with Trump, we'd call him everything we call Bosa. Kirk's Dad is a hardcore trumper which makes it likely Kirk is one too but that's still my guy.
People pick and choose what stance they’re gonna take based on who they like or don’t like.

Isn’t Bob Kraft a big trump supporter? Then you got meek mill bringing up bob kraft any chance he gets saying they’re friends. Brady also friends with trump too? People still on Brady’s ****

Lamar and Burrow being Trump Supporters

f6yniz45b0351.jpg

All the "invited to the cookout" rhetoric Burrow been skating on all these years
mjlol (1) (1).png
Joe is from Athens, Ohio it's not out of the norm if he's a fan of trump. Everything post Columbus, Oh is highly conservative

Always thought Pitt was the best fit for Russ at this stage, gonna be interesting to see how it goes.

One year prove it deal like Baker this past year.

Back
Top Bottom