OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Jokes > facts on the internet though.
dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

Y’all thought joe having a bust down chain from IceBox jewelers made him an ally? :lol: :lol:

I see some of y’all are gullible. Everyone has their allegiances. I could care less who these dudes support.

I was one of the biggest Baker naysayers throughout the years but I can't do anything but respect this. I love seeing a player redeem themselves. Dude was looking like he was one more bad season away from being out of the league after Carolina but he embraced Tampa and they embraced him.. that's all you need sometimes. I still don't think he's great or anything but Bake definitely earned my respect. Let's see if he can keep it up.

I was one of the biggest Baker naysayers throughout the years but I can't do anything but respect this. I love seeing a player redeem themselves. Dude was looking like he was one more bad season away from being out of the league after Carolina but he embraced Tampa and they embraced him.. that's all you need sometimes. I still don't think he's great or anything but Bake definitely earned my respect. Let's see if he can keep it up.

Buddy was playing scout team DE. Did whatever it took. I respect it

There’s a chance he was zooted and just took a pic, because that tweet lends something good, but jump out of the frame if Trump is involved.

Back
Top Bottom