OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Hollywood is a pedestrian receiver like Crabtree but compared to the guys Pat had last season, he's Randy Moss :lol:

Hollywood is fine, just needs to fill the MVS role and try to attempt to be the deep pass threat

Mahomes and the chiefs system is planets more substantial than what Brown experienced in Arizona

Keenan Allen guaranteed to catch anything thrown his way and still elite route runner.

He’s always been a 4.5, 4.6 guy. His game is predicated off quickness, not speed. He still gone wiggle. He’s going to be a safety blanket for Caleb. They still have DJ Moore too.

Bears can get Odunze, Bowers, or Nabers at 9. Caleb should have some decent weapons

Harbaugh hired Greg Roman, traded Keenan Allen and cut Mike Williams. Herbert gonna hand the ball off 40 times a game.

Keenan Allen guaranteed to catch anything thrown his way and still elite route runner.

He’s always been a 4.5, 4.6 guy. His game is predicated off quickness, not speed. He still gone wiggle. He’s going to be a safety blanket for Caleb. They still have DJ Moore too.

Bears can get Odunze, Bowers, or Nabers at 9. Caleb should have some decent weapons
I love getting Allen for a 4th. Only one year left on his deal. However, San Diego will probably draft a receiver for sure now. I really want Nabers or Odunze. I think Bears trade back if neither is there at pick 9.

IMG_3606.jpeg

Could’ve had Rodgers for Dak

Back
Top Bottom