OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

stay safe brotha @JustBlaze.

IMG_0713.jpeg

I think a lot of people forgot Chargers took a WR Round 1 last year too because he didn't play like a first rounder. That'd be back to back first rounds spent on a receiving weapon if they go that route again this year.
They gotta have some faith in Quentin Johnson taking a step forward I assume.

I think a lot of people forgot Chargers took a WR Round 1 last year too because he didn't play like a first rounder. That'd be back to back first rounds spent on a receiving weapon if they go that route again this year.
They gotta have some faith in Quentin Johnson taking a step forward I assume.
A small step is still a below avg season based on what he did this year…
They need him to explode (Pause)

Quentin Johnston was a major disappointment for my first quarter-of-the-year fantasy team :lol: I like to take late Rd. 1 WRs in the later fantasy rounds for the upside potential, but did not happen (this year)?

His actual frame seems like he should be able to square up for some high points and catch the ball with ease.

Keenan Allen guaranteed to catch anything thrown his way and still elite route runner.

He’s always been a 4.5, 4.6 guy. His game is predicated off quickness, not speed. He still gone wiggle. He’s going to be a safety blanket for Caleb. They still have DJ Moore too.

Bears can get Odunze, Bowers, or Nabers at 9. Caleb should have some decent weapons

Keenan Allen has basically averaged 100 receptions per season for the last seven YEARS.

Comparisons to Allen Robinson are just flagrant. :lol:

Why couldn’t they do this for Justin?
They didn't have the draft capital. The GM drafted Justin to save his job. Ultimately Justin got put in a bad spot but Poles is doing for Caleb what every GM should do, build a team then draft your franchise QB. Bears fans need to be thanking Lovie Smith and David Tepper too.

Did i read the Bears getting Keenan was like the Rams getting Allen Robinson? Say what? Keenan is still damn good.

Caleb about to have a rookie year close to Stroud.

Bears doing all this for Caleb before drafting him while making Fields fight for his life and pull nothing out of thin air is crazy.

Yea I agree, Atl needs to find their own shtick for Kirk. It's getting corny now.

OAN, Vikes either trading up or keeping 11 and grabbing Penix with that 23rd pick.

Back
Top Bottom