OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

IMG_1305.png

Hope it isn’t true, but if so Lions should release him 100%

Since yall want data and pics.

Jimmy got a shot arm? Daniel has a shot arm, neck and knee. He’s cooked.

Also, every game Daniel Jones started last year, was a BLOW OUT and he had multiple games the offense didn’t have a touchdown. We were on pace to make history until he got hurt.

I don’t know Jimmy making but Daniel made 42 last year and makes around 45 this year and most people are begging for him to stay home.

IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg

When are they gonna start counterbalancing some of these changes with new rules legislating offense?

If offensive players have the right to keep fighting for extra yards after contact, you're gonna get these sort of tackles naturally as a result. It's not like intentionally targeting guys heads at all.

Can't continue to stack the deck overwhelmingly for one side of the ball like this.

Last edited:

When are they gonna start counterbalanced some of these changes with new rules legislating offense?

If offensive ayers have the right to keep fighting for extra yards after contact, you're gonna get these sort of tackles naturally as a result. It's not like intentionally targeting guys heads at all.

Can't continue to stack the deck overwhelmingly for one side of the ball like this.

Ridiculous. They’re making it impossible for a defense to make plays without getting penalized.

Networks like offense
NFL likes Network contracts

I'm not sure where the course correction happens and Im sure something small might but every major league bends to the offense so I won't hold my breath

People LOVEEE to lie man :lol: :lol:

Jones has started 4 seasons (I didn’t include last year) he has ONE 20+ TD season and 2 3000yrd seasons and no playoff appearances.

Trevor has started 3 years with a 3000 and 2 4000 and 2 20+ tud seasons.

I know they’re saying first 50 starts because it’s misleading. Jones has played 5 years compared to 3 and Trevor STILL has better stats and a playoff run

Networks like offense
NFL likes Network contracts

I'm not sure where the course correction happens and Im sure something small might but every major league bends to the offense so I won't hold my breath
The NFL and those making the decisions along with its owners, have great long-standing relationships with execs at CBS, FOX, etc. for obvious reasons.

It’ll be interesting to see how streamers try to break in significantly on their own, whereas now they’re getting their foot in by linking themselves to the networks.

Might as well be flag at this point.

Imagine 6’6” 240lb pound Josh Allen fighting for yards while 5’9” 190lb Kenny moore tries to tackle him.

The NFL might as well stop grading out defensive prospects on their tackling ability. They basically don’t want anyone to tackle anymore.

Incoming DBs and LBs shouldn’t even be labeled as “poor tacklers” anymore

And I never want the NFL to use tackling highlights of players who got fined or penalized for said tackles. It’s ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom