OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Because he went 9-7-1 which is absolutely phenomenal, he’s accepting nothing less than perfection, and was rewarded for it.

kyle, for example, had multiple QB injuries and yet finished with 13 wins

they spent the whole summer before siriani was hired talking about how much he didn’t deserve the job and a single press conference

if he was the giants coach, he’s not coach of the year in a year where there are 9 teams with double digit wins

daboll was 0/3 vs eagles, 0/2 vs cowboys.. hell only 2 of those 9 wins and/or tie was vs a team that finished over .500 (jags and ravens)

I would’ve given it to Kyle but also KOC had 13 wins his first season with the Vikings, and had those 8 wins in one-score games. Coaching class act. But Daboll 9-7-1 ya.

I’ve never heard of someone win 9 games, and not win 8 games

Win COY

What a farce my god

kyle, for example, had multiple QB injuries and yet finished with 13 wins

they spent the whole summer before siriani was hired talking about how much he didn’t deserve the job and a single press conference

if he was the giants coach, he’s not coach of the year in a year where there are 9 teams with double digit wins

daboll was 0/3 vs eagles, 0/2 vs cowboys.. hell only 2 of those 9 wins and/or tie was vs a team that finished over .500 (jags and ravens)
1000000 shoulda been Kyle.

Voters were tweaking.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

IMG_1017.jpeg

The last head coach that won COY without winning double-digit games was Jimmy Johnson in 1990.

And think about it dude, we even have one more game on the regular season schedule than any of THESE coaches did…

Daboll got it because the NFL always thirsty for NY relevance. KOC wasn't even a finalist. Should've been Pederson or Shanny, just like MVP should've been Hurts.

Back
Top Bottom