OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I mean yea.. but who knows what the 9ers and Brock are without Kyle’s coaching

and if we looking retrospectively, daboll is taking the eagles job

but again, sirianni was written off before he even coached a game

Keep it a buck… how confident were you after that 1st press conference? :lol:

“Did more with less” 9-7-1, deadset got repped he doesn’t have to explain let’s get back to the action! 49ers set to receive!

exactly-point.gif

Keep it a buck… how confident were you after that 1st press conference? :lol:

I watched vids of dude with the colts as OC, like actually doing the job of coaching the team and not the Pr side of the job.. I wasn’t going judge dude off of that single press conference, hell I only watched the intro press conference because of how it as being reported

also wasn’t going judge dude off of the big deal they made about him not having/wearing a suit for the interview

i wanted other people, inclusive of daboll.. but I wasnt going jump to conclusions based on shh that ain’t got nothing to do with the job

i say this from personal experience.. best thing about Covid is people realizing you don’t need to dress up to be seen strictly from people on the same office.. Or I don’t need to be there all dressed up to get my work done

I’m never in it baby I just reply and give my thoughts :lol: nothing personal, I go after words not people. I promise you, it’s never personal to me.

I’m never in it baby I just reply and give my thoughts :lol: nothing personal, I go after words not people. I promise you, it’s never personal to me.

yeah i mean it's pretty civil in here :lol:

but i mean i KNOW 651 remembers that back and forth him and IATT had about Neck Glennon being a captain. had the rest of us like, WTF these dudes wasting keystrokes on?!!! :lol:

yeah i mean it's pretty civil in here :lol:

but i mean i KNOW 651 remembers that back and forth him and IATT had about Neck Glennon being a captain. had the rest of us like, WTF these dudes wasting keystrokes on?!!! :lol:

I went out after thar night game drinking.. pretty sure ended up at the strip club.. woke up still drunk and we still was talking shh

Back
Top Bottom