OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Gonna need you to pull up receipts @HIM to find me disparaging the Baby 🐐 cause that's news to me :lol:

Wanting to let his career play out before crowning him as everything = hate :rofl:

Josh Allen is probably the only current crop guy I make fun of regularly because of rivalry reasons

That’s the new thing now. If you think Brady is the greatest, you somehow “hate” Mahomes. People are weird.

Pretty sure we’ve all acknowledged that Mahomes’s trajectory is the GOAT, but it’s too soon to crown him.

Problem for rams was y’all had a top heavy roster and had injures within that group and plus constantly trading away higher draft picks
We maxed that ***** out! No cares in the world.

And then got lucky with Kyren and Puka. Otherwise, we would be stinking it up for the next 5 years.

We maxed that ***** out! No cares in the world.

And then got lucky with Kyren and Puka. Otherwise, we would be stinking it up for the next 5 years.

Y’all won, so it was worth it.. but y’all said if trying build long term

But just hitting on those 2 dudes was obviously huge

Mahomes is on the track to be the second best if he’s not already like third, but I’m gonna need more SB wins and plural, there’s not a number of how many—that’s the art—to unseat a dude that has won 7.

It's ok that Mahomes is better than Brady. :lol:

It’s ok? IDK what that means. I don’t have a bet or personal stock invested.

they’re both better at different things.

Being that it’s a team sport, I lean more towards team accolades. And it’s not a coincidence that when Brady left the whole ship started sinking. He was more important to winning than personal achievements.

I think it’s safe to say Mahomes is the most talented QB we’ve ever seen. It’s between him and Aaron.

But the GOAT convo needs to relaaaax.

7 rings is ludicrous. He has more rings than every franchise.

Right now Mahomes is 3rd IMO. Folks are also mad quick to throw him in front of Montana like he isn’t an all timer.

He’s certainly on the path. But even if he got to 7 there will be folks that will say he still lost to Brady.

I'll see ya'll in 4-5 years when he completely separates himself

I can see into the future
1707877124209.png

Such a lazy way to compare players in a team sport but every list is subjective folks can do what they want 🤷🏿‍♂️
It’s not judging purely by Super Bowls, that’s your deduction.

It’s judging by if they were the main person of the whole piece, in all their Super Bowl heroics. And if he, or whoever you’re referring to in all the names wasn’t the main part, submit names who were more important.

Brady is Duncan

:emoji_eyes:

I can't say that cuz Duncan was the go to guy since his rookie year.

It's funny, I been a Laker fan my whole life, never liked the Pats but from a unbiased standpoint I could always see a parallel from Kobe to Tom Brady. They wasn't "The man" or "focal point" their first 3 rings then grew into something special and took over their teams and won more rings. Both extremely clutch, didn't always win the MVP, both had that psycho look/focus. Kobe was flashier, way more star power, more influential. Kobe dominated his position in all-pros.

Even how they talk about their sports, listening to Brady since he retired I'm like damn he sound like Kobe. High IQ's, they talk real matter of fact with a arrogance that you can respect because we saw the results.

Brady killed you presnap, but other than his size he wasn’t an overwhelming athlete or anything

Brady doing work with slot WRs is like Duncan being money with that bank shot

Then you could make pop/hoodie comparisons too

On a message board but I don’t want to hear your own words I guess lol

At this point, you can't tell me that these athletes aren't getting their family members to put this stuff out there on their behalf :lol:

Becoming way too common these days

:lol: Aiyuk wanna be a Raider?! imma get real ignorant when the Arizona State reunion of Coach AP, Jayden Daniels and Brandon Aiyuk in Vegas next season :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom