OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Athletes don’t make these kind of poor decisions at a rate any higher than the general young population, it’s just highly publicized.
True.

But knowing what’s at stake and you have waaaay more to lose than the “general young population,” it should make them think twice. But we were all young once and did stupid ****.

Athletes don’t make these kind of poor decisions at a rate any higher than the general young population, it’s just highly publicized.
Not wrong.

But money both provides a lot more ways to be dumb and ups the intensity on those kinds of decisions.

With Ruggs and now Rice I’m sure it’s a lot more enticing to test the limits of a Lambo or Hellcat compared to an 09 Altima.

It's obviously not a big deal in the NFL, nepo baby Reid just got out of jail for almost killing somebody. The NFL will do anything in their power to get their coaches, athletes and personnel out of DUIs

It's obviously not a big deal in the NFL, nepo baby Reid just got out of jail for almost killing somebody. The NFL will do anything in their power to get their coaches, athletes and personnel out of DUIs

I wouldn’t exactly group the Reid thing in with the players or even the nfl to a degree, that’s a state issue and politics in general

Had someone with access to power and popularity, chiefs have a huge fan base in a state that don’t have a ton and his dad is the coach of the nfl team that just won a Super Bowl, 2nd in their history.. vs a victim that community ain’t going give a shh about

Governor knew he would get very little blow back, if any.. and when he’s up for re-election or another office in the state he could have either Andy or chiefs ownership back him

Not just DUIs really. Sexual assaults, regular assaults, murder, etc.

Wealth basically gets you out of anything :smh:

I dunno… my racist meter is always beeping, but seeing a group of guys fleeing the scene of an accident with bags in a rush… I’d prob assume the worst as well 🤷🏾‍♂️. There is no logical explanation to leave 6 figure sports cars (or any car) at the scene.
Not a good look leaving the scene but that was def a racist comment…I doubt one of their 1st thoughts after seeing a group of regular white dudes walking off is they stole the whips …Then the lady talking bout she seen them stashing guns, it’s all typical comments and stereotypes

True.

But knowing what’s at stake and you have waaaay more to lose than the “general young population,” it should make them think twice. But we were all young once and did stupid ****.

agreed the decision making is no different from "normal" people. but they have way more financial means to allow them to make better decisions. and they're actively reminded/offered about the options available

agreed the decision making is no different from "normal" people. but they have way more financial means to allow them to make better decisions. and they're actively reminded/offered about the options available
Yea and it’s levels to bad decision making too…It’s a lil different going 200 + mph vs some dude bending corners in a ford focus :lol:

I dunno… my racist meter is always beeping, but seeing a group of guys fleeing the scene of an accident with bags in a rush… I’d prob assume the worst as well 🤷🏾‍♂️. There is no logical explanation to leave 6 figure sports cars (or any car) at the scene.

My racist meter didn't go off until the lady he was with said something about guns.
I'd automatically assume someone leaving the scene of a crash like that is either drunk or in a stolen whip. When she said that, I knew what time it was.

Just realized Tennessee picks at 7… they completely sold on Will Levis….???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom