OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Damn RIP to Vontae.

Didn't eem make the connection that he and Vernon were related.

My clients cares deeply that he may have hurt somebody and said **** this I’m leaving :lol:

dudes were probably under the influence and/or had contraband on em. Ain’t no other reason you would just flee like that in broad daylight with everybody recording

I’ve seen my maybe 7th fake NFL signing on the For You tab today, so To You Elon, way to go. You’re a loser who thinks he can manage 600 companies.

My clients cares deeply that he may have hurt somebody and said **** this I’m leaving :lol:

dudes were probably under the influence and/or had contraband on em. Ain’t no other reason you would just flee like that in broad daylight with everybody recording

No shade to ya but thats a very stereotypical and racist thang to say without us knowing all the facts.

At the end of the day you might be correct but lets extract facts before forming bias opinions

You don't take off if you're a drunk passenger, or a sober driver... and there were just minor injuries in this colossal **** up. Thankfully.

Just a terrible, terrible speeding mistake at best if you're just in a good state of mind. So stay. It's a natural leap to make why somebody would leave a car wreck scene.

Back
Top Bottom