OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Giants won’t get it together, I’m better off watching American Horror Story with Kim Kardashian and Emma Roberts. …….. welp look at that another Touchdown. Yeah I’m out. Should’ve bought some stronger weed if my night was gonna be like this.

I hate playing against CMC in Fantasy

Crying Goofy Floating GIF.gif
My friend watching Deebo and CMC go to work

birdman-hand-rub (1).gif

At this point, we might as well put flags on the QB’s waist and change it to flag football rules for taking him down.

Between Amazon playing Mac Dre and that one betting commercial having the Luniz I got 5 on it, I don't know what to think :lol:

The eagles roster was/is loaded. Same with the niners. what Daboll did (as a first year HC) with that roster was more impressive

not really about winningest team

daboll, like sirianni took over a 4 win team

both won 9 games and made the playoffs

people romanticize the giants coach

meanwhile kyle lost the QB they traded a boat load for and the dude they paid decent money and turned a late round guy into their guy and win 13 games

sirianni goes ahead and continues to get his team to improve and all of a sudden “stacked with talent“.. daboll turned down the eagles job because of how he perceived the talent

meanwhile the Giants are a miraculous comeback away from being winless

and eagles and 9ers are both undefeated

daboll, like sirianni took over a 4 win team

both won 9 games and made the playoffs

people romanticize the giants coach

meanwhile kyle lost the QB they traded a boat load for and the dude they paid decent money and turned a late round guy into their guy and win 13 games

sirianni goes ahead and continues to get his team to improve and all of a sudden “stacked with talent“.. daboll turned down the eagles job because of how he perceived the talent

meanwhile the Giants are a miraculous comeback away from being winless

and eagles and 9ers are both undefeated

All 4 win teams ain't equal. 9ers roster was way better. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom