OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

He should get blame for the drop but contract or not guarantee he makes it terrible this offseason

If he is actually unhappy, like last offseason. There was a lot of Kirk behind-the-scenes stuff.

I haven’t seen much energy from Diggs most of the second half of the season

At times I wondered if he checked out

Wide right again for Buffalo, ain't that b****.

005A7492-5D6C-4B12-A7FC-EB57D46782ED.jpeg

8DA60C74-2C58-4DD0-970D-1F82CC8C4479.gif

1B1ECD7F-A601-4ADC-8ADF-90311BD5F37A.jpeg

There hasn't been much energy from Diggs since the second half of the season started. Even this game he just seemed "whatever" about it. Diggs is the type to wear his emotions on his sleeves so I wonder if he checked out.

Swear we all write the chiefs off every year and here we are again :smh:

TBF this is the shakiest the Chiefs have looked during the Mahomes era.

Offense not as lethal and pure struggle for most of the season; wide receivers being complete *** at times, Kelce ******* up because he's infatuated with Mr. Long Back and no HFA throughout the AFC playoffs for the first time ever.

In the end though Mahomes and co. showed everyone especially the BIlls that there are levels to this ****.

There hasn't been much energy from Diggs since the second half of the season started. Even this game he just seemed "whatever" about it. Diggs is the type to wear his emotions on his sleeves so I wonder if he checked out.

Agreed. Probably has future baby mama issues on the horizon or something. It's not like him.

Back
Top Bottom