OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

I actually thought the Bills had it this year

360_F_76378243_wJiJ4iJrhQViEYThKzyG1LG30EBLMFk8.jpeg

Patrick Mahomes is already the 2nd greatest qb of all time, the second he gets more rings than Brady, hell be the GOAT, that simple.

You guys are caught up in the moment. Longevity matters, Pat is definitely the best right now and has been top 2-3 since he became full time starter but if he were to retire after this season would y'all seriously put him over Brady, Montana, Manning etc. He's on the right track.

You guys are caught up in the moment. Longevity matters, Pat is definitely the best right now and has been top 2-3 since he became full time starter but if he were to retire after this season would y'all seriously put him over Brady, Montana, Manning etc. He's on the right track.

Easily, except for Brady, he gotta earn the nod over Brady, but imo, hes surpassed all those dudes, the stats and eye test back it up.

Skillswise, Mahomes is better than Brady too.

TBF this is the shakiest the Chiefs have looked during the Mahomes era.

Offense not as lethal and pure struggle for most of the season; wide receivers being complete *** at times, Kelce ****ing up because he's infatuated with Mr. Long Back and no HFA throughout the AFC playoffs for the first time ever.

In the end though Mahomes and co. showed everyone especially the BIlls that there are levels to this ****.
It's sort of ironic how their offense has looked the most disjointed during the season where they've had their best defense of the Andy era :lol:

That defense finds a way to keep them in every game more often than not during the time that their offense needs to find their rhythm.

Nah. He's already better than Brady ever was. Brady is more accomplished but if Mahomes get 3-5 rings it's a wrap. He already got 2 MVP's before 30. He had to carry a offense immediately unlike Brady.
Oh y'all playing this game... Well Daunte Culpepper(in his prime, before the knee injury) was better than Troy Aikman but I doubt you'd put him over Troy all time. Brady maintained success and dominance for two decades. Let things play out.

Oh y'all playing this game... Well Daunte Culpepper(in his prime, before the knee injury) was better than Troy Aikman but I doubt you'd put him over Troy all time. Brady maintained success and dominance for two decades. Let things play out.

Thats different though, Mahomes has proven to be better than everyone ever not just Troy Aikman skills wise and winning wise (sans brady) in this time period.

The only reason Mahomes hasnt won 7 titles yet is cause he hasnt been in the league long enough.

But hes clearly the greatest QB based on his skills and stats that blow everyone else out the water when they achieved them.

I dont even care about KC, im only their fan this season cause of TSwift.

But PAT is the GOAT if it wasnt for Bradys title count.

Mahomes got 4 more rings to go before we even begin to entertain this conversation.
He keeps running through the conference he'll be approaching that Brady/Montana mountain when he hits his 30's...

Only QB with a winning record against him in the postseason his whole career is TB12, Burrow's the only other one to even get a game off him in Jan/Feb

Unless these other guys in the conference start to step up against KC, his resume is gonna be Mount Rushmore status when he's done

He keeps running through the conference he'll be approaching that Brady/Montana mountain when hits his 30's...

Only QB with a winning record against him in the postseason his whole career is TB12, Burrow's the only other one to get a game off him.

Unless these other guys in the conference start to step up against KC, his resume is gonna be Mount Rushmore status when he's done
Oh for sure I'm fully expecting him to be neck and neck with Brady by the time his career's over. Only 3 QBs made me feel like their team has a chance to win no matter the circumstances and they are him, Brady, and Peyton.

Seems like the offense is finally hitting its stride. Encouraging to see. Defense got gashed running the football and I'm positive B-More paid full attention to that.

Somehow found a way. On to next week.

This man brought up Culpepper....

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom