OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Don’t forget to cancel those instacart+ plans! It’s as easy as one, two, three, four, five! Only a five step process :lol: Their tactics of tiring you out with all the cancel clicks low key almost worked… but I persevered.

IMG_2767.jpeg

IMG_2766.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2770.png

Live to see another day. Now you sit back and let the madness unfold in front of you.

Man this sucks!!! Wanted that magical Flacco ride to to keep going but it was bad day for our defense and Flacco to return back to normal.

Oh well, we shouldn’t of even been there with all the injuries.

Being a Browns fan is rough, Im 35, and this 1 of the better seasons in my life as since I had the ability to remember things, we only been to playoffs 94, 02, 20, and now lol

Shoutout coaching, hell of year with all they overcame

IMG_3945.jpeg

Lol we know they're not.

Mahomes is the king of the league.

The fact that they stopped the game just to let him change showed that. Andy shoulda had to take a timeout our he should've left for a down like a player who's helmet comes off.

Mahomes be getting like 10 extra yards on his scrambles because everyone is scared to hit him. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol we know they're not.

Mahomet is the king of the league.

The fact that they stopped the game just to let him change showed that. Andy shoulda had to take a timeout our he should've left for a down like a player who's helmet comes off.

Mahomes be getting like 10 extra yards on his scrambles because everyone is scared to hit him. :lol:

Yep King Kermit does it and it’s “wow what a tough football play by him!”

RB or someone else does it? “That’s just dangerous football he needs to be fined!”

Back
Top Bottom