OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Lost $500 yesterday

Hope today goes better. Feel free if anyone wants to tail

IMG_2470.png

IMG_2469.png

This makes it better to you?

You do know you have zero responsibility to apologize and/or explain for that old white man

Because Jerry jones should be a whole lot more grateful and apologetic to black people

Seeing as the league’s players are overwhelmingly black and all

but I expect nothing else from that curmudgeon

But that’s just me.. dude also should be a whole lot more grateful to jimmy
Gotcha! So let me know which one of these old white dudes marched with MLK 🧐
1705263761299.png

Gotcha! So let me know which one of these old white dudes marched with MLK 🧐
1705263761299.png

Please feel free to show me their comments on kaep protesting police brutality

Or ya know protesting black kids just trying get an education

But f them too if being decent human beings end up being a difficult task for them like the crypt keeper

what an implosion by the fins the last 1/3 of the season.

need the chefs out asap.

texans looked good. defense was nice.

browns imploded at the wrong time. defense was in shambles. give the texans offense credit.

got the cowboys and lions today. my gut says rams but going with lions.

On paper this Packers squad shouldn't have a chance against Dallas playing at home where they've been unstoppable but it's always weird for them against GB.

Been their bogeyman team in the playoffs so who knows how it plays out. Still think they handle business today.

As good a job as McCarthy has done, I don't think it's out of the question to think he could be out if they're one and done. There's too many high profile candidates available right now that I think would woo Jerry :lol:

Rooting for the Lions later but this Rams squad is the perfect trap team right now. Been looking dangerous down the stretch with them getting healthy at the right time.

Lions vs Packers and Rams vs Cowboys would have been more exciting.

GB is garbage but a divisional game would have been good.

Yeah either die together or die apart UFL/XFL, it’s like the Wildlings and the Crows teaming up

Back
Top Bottom