OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Lol we know they're not.

Mahomes is the king of the league.

The fact that they stopped the game just to let him change showed that. Andy shoulda had to take a timeout our he should've left for a down like a player who's helmet comes off.

Mahomes be getting like 10 extra yards on his scrambles because everyone is scared to hit him. :lol:

the fact they continued to let dude play

they literally have a process for stopping game play if the spotter thinks someone is concussed and they just let dude keep keeping on with a whole chunk of his helmet gone

I thought all eagles fans were devil worshippers :lol:

It was actually just a joke

Wild coming from a dude who roots for the team owned by the crypt keeper

1705251103616.png

Great week for the Wolverines

and they getting tank dell back next year and forgot they had the browns first.. plus a ton of money to spend

team going be nice.. hopefully they can keep the OC at least for another year

Doesn’t he have some clause in his contract where if he gets hurt the Packers have to exercise his next year on his contract? Maybe the Packers don’t know if they want him to play today :lol:

Cowboys donate $250,000 for new youth football field in West Dallas

what would you like for me to do with this?

and what does this have to do with Jerry showing up to protest black children simply trying to attend school?

what would you like for me to do with this?

and what does this have to do with Jerry showing up to protest black children simply trying to attend school?

Nearly the entire city was at the school that day
It was a national event

I really don’t understand why you even posted that picture
How did it go from cracking jokes to making social/political statements?

and they getting tank dell back next year and forgot they had the browns first.. plus a ton of money to spend

team going be nice.. hopefully they can keep the OC at least for another year
Slowik is most likely gone this offseason.

Slowik is most likely gone this offseason.

We’ll obviously see but I think they might get another season with him at OC

I think it depends on Washington for him.. cause i assume Quinn goes to Seattle.. gotta assume vrabel gets a job quick too and obviously got Ben Johnson and hoodie too and I guess Pete

Nearly the entire city was at the school that day
It was a national event

This makes it better to you?

You do know you have zero responsibility to apologize and/or explain for that old white man

How did it go from cracking jokes to making social/political statements?

Because Jerry jones should be a whole lot more grateful and apologetic to black people

Seeing as the league’s players are overwhelmingly black and all

but I expect nothing else from that curmudgeon

But that’s just me.. dude also should be a whole lot more grateful to jimmy

Neil deGrasse Tyson with a great NFLN segment there on the Eagles Tush Push 🧪

Alright alright alright, today is here. I can’t believe the rams got the lions. Of all the teams

This game comes down to the treanches. Detroits oline is tough. Our d line has outplayed expectations. I’m just happy to be here. Playing with house money. But I can’t lose to Jared Goffs BA. No way

Rams 41
lions 23

Back
Top Bottom