OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

I’m nervous.

Can’t even lie.

People say that defense is bad but I didn’t see bad on Saturday.

I just hope they’re prepared, because if they are they should be ok.

This Packers team strikes me as that too young to know they’re not suppose to be doing this so they play mad loose. The Texans too.

If the Ravens and Niners play with their food they will lose.
My good brother,

1000000383.jpg

Didn’t watch and assumed it was a dude because they are the worst

Sup

IATT IATT I was talking out of my nasal yesterday, but I still believe it obviously, tho Philly might get rid of him, where is the vibe at on Sirianni?

Let the tweet speak for itself I get it :lol: but c’mon looking for talk, even if it’s the AM lol

Seen this sort of thing happen often these days.

Defenders get to thinking the QB is gonna slide so they let up only for them to accelerate or side step away for a much longer gain.

Feel they need to revisit the rule and have QB's be considered ball carriers once they cross the LOS. QB's taking advantage of the slide rule like that is another big disadvantage for defenders who already have the deck stacked against them as is.

Seen this sort of thing happen often these days.

Defenders get to thinking the QB is gonna slide so they let up only for them to accelerate or side step away for a much longer gain.

Feel they need to revisit the rule and have QB's be considered ball carriers once they cross the LOS. QB's taking advantage of the slide rule like that is another big disadvantage for defenders who already have the deck stacked against them as is.

bigger issue is how refs treat mahomes with this shhh

mahomes loves to fake like he’s going out and then sneak out extra yards because the defender lets up.. meanwhile I’ve seen dude get the call while still in bounds and the defender actually hits him

i dont really think it was a huge fake slide attempt by Allen. looks more like a shift or slowing to change direction

1705522770956.png

this is when he slows and is the lowest to the ground during that run. no one is near him, really....

agreed with IATT IATT ...there is a much bigger offender who always get the calls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom