OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

That was a fake slide by Allen. The league will have to address it soon. Can’t allow qbs to pretend to give themselves up, but throw a flag whenever they’re touched on a slide.

anyone know what happen with dude?

Dude is 5’11” 185 lbs. Thats what happened :lol:

I keep telling dudes, the Kyler’s, Bryce Young’s and Baker’s are outliers in the NFL. There’s room every generation for maybe one or two small QBs at the most.

6’2”+ and 220-240lbs will forever be the prototype

Last edited:
If Ravens play their cards right, Isaiah Likely and Andrews should terrorize for 4-5 years.

Andrews already a nightmare, Likely looks like one from what I’ve seen!

This. He’ll always have a job in Athens if he wants it.

Dude is 5’11” 185 lbs. Thats what happened :lol:

I keep telling dudes, the Kyler’s, Bryce Young’s and Baker’s are outliers in the NFL. There’s room every generation for maybe one or two small QBs at the most.

6’2”+ and 220-240lbs will forever be the prototype

not disputing any of this..

but, again, they making it seem like something went down

they making it seem like something personal went down with dude
He probably hasn’t grown up. He had heavy frat bro energy so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out in LA wildin in the streets and not treating this like a job.

There’s a video of it and everything, where he basically says to the cop, ‘You’re gonna arrest me and ruin my whole future, thanks real cool’

That was a fake slide by Allen. The league will have to address it soon. Can’t allow qbs to pretend to give themselves up, but throw a flag whenever they’re touched on a slide.

Kenny Pickett invented that move in the 2021 ACC title game

Inject that in my veins. DeMeco would already be the greatest Texans coach in their 22 year history if he advances past the Ravens (lowkey bordering on being that right now anyway)

Back
Top Bottom