OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

They better get Mahomes now cuz if the Chiefs get a WR in the off-season the AFC is gonna be the Mahomes invitational again.
Kelce is getting old, their RBs suck and they misallocated the money on their OL for sure. What type of WR you think they’re going to get that makes them unstoppable?

Kelce is getting old, their RBs suck and they misallocated the money on their OL for sure. What type of WR you think they’re going to get that makes them unstoppable?
Pacheco’s probably top 10-15ish they’d probably be better off leaning on him a bit more. Agree with your other points though, but still not sure why they never went after someone like Nuk this past offseason.

Pacheco suck? :lol:

If they can get a McLaren type of WR their offense will be set. Mahomes won a Superbowl with Juju and Kadarius. Their defense is by far the best it's been in this era.

Pacheco’s probably top 10-15ish they’d probably be better off leaning on him a bit more. Agree with your other points though, but still not sure why they never went after someone like Nuk this past offseason.
Pachecho is definitely not Top 10. But maybe closer to that 15. He’s a straight line runner with bad vision, no wiggle and also doesn’t catch balls out of the backfield.
Pacheco suck? :lol:

If they can get a McLaren type of WR their offense will be set. Mahomes won a Superbowl with Juju and Kadarius. Their defense is by far the best it's been in this era.
Bad vision, no wiggle… he’s serviceable but he’s definitely not good.

And the rest of the conference is better. Mind you, it took a roughing the passer call with a minute left for them to beat the Bengals at home in he last AFC CG. Acting like they were this unbeatable team is completely disingenuous. Bengals beat them at Arrowhead in the title game when they had Tyreek too.

Pachecho is definitely not Top 10. But maybe closer to that 15. He’s a straight line runner with bad vision, no wiggle and also doesn’t catch balls out of the backfield.

Bad vision, no wiggle… he’s serviceable but he’s definitely not good.

And the rest of the conference is better. Mind you, it took a roughing the passer call with a minute left for them to beat the Bengals at home in he last AFC CG. Acting like they were this unbeatable team is completely disingenuous. Bengals beat them at Arrowhead in the title game when they had Tyreek too.

That's right you a Bengals fan :lol:

We can go back and pick apart calls in every year. Just like when Brady got that call in Arrowhead to go to the Superbowl. At the end of the day the better teams win. Y'all had y'all lil shot.

Why you skipping over they had the 2nd best defense in scoring?

That's right you a Bengals fan :lol:

We can go back and pick apart calls in every year. At the end of the day the better teams win. Y'all had y'all lil shot.
i mean, the Bengals beat them in an AFC CG which I was there for. Don’t know how any of that is relevant other than me pointing out that the Chiefs aren’t some unstoppable juggernaut, and getting a WR ain’t gonna change that either. Especially with how the salary cap works in reality.Are you giving up Chris Jones’ cap number to trade for a WR?

Sounding like Alvin Mack

1846CBEE-B7EE-4576-B2C7-C485A46D834C.jpeg

…. Or like KG, Shaq and MJ who would make up stories about doubters :lol: :lol:

Dude is 5’11” 185 lbs. Thats what happened :lol:

I keep telling dudes, the Kyler’s, Bryce Young’s and Baker’s are outliers in the NFL. There’s room every generation for maybe one or two small QBs at the most.

6’2”+ and 220-240lbs will forever be the prototype

I still can't believe they took him #1.

And it's not just the height.

You could dress him at a JV game and no one would bat an eye. I felt the same about Zach Wilson. Even at Bama he looked physically out of place.

Baker not really small. Jalen and Baker the same height and we know he ain't small.
Russ has a solid build too. The 5’10-6’0 guys still be in that 210-220 range.

Kyler has elite speed and quickness so he can manage.

Back
Top Bottom