Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

C-Wood is probably my fav player of all time, but that was lame...lame as hell. 
30t6p3b.gif

I hate that guy so much. I hope some of y'all get to see how much of a d bag he is
Personal experience?

That's sad if your QB can't get 2 inches in 2 downs. Man up Drew!And a Steeler throws that punchthey are easily gone

I hate that guy so much. I hope some of y'all get to see how much of a d bag he is

Interesting. Where does this animosity stem from? I haven't heard many negative things other than his questionable work ethic in Oakland.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That's sad if your QB can't get 2 inches in 2 downs. Man up Drew!

And a Steeler throws that punchthey are easily gone

BJ Raji and all 360 something pounds says he can't get those 2 inches.

y the given starks so much run time, limiting grant due to the injury, or jus have more confidence with starks?

No doubt Raji is a beast but c'mon without the QB sneak that really hurts a team in a lot of situations

i feel that grant is the better catching running back though, they'll be better off wit running him in the spread formation

Originally Posted by AG 47

That's sad if your QB can't get 2 inches in 2 downs. Man up Drew!

And a Steeler throws that punchthey are easily gone

BJ Raji and all 360 something pounds says he can't get those 2 inches.
Packers interior line is eating them up, Saints should of thrown a wr screen or a pitch to the outside.

No doubt Raji is a beast but c'mon without the QB sneak that really hurts a team in a lot of situations

Yeah, Packers D-line got em shook...they're doing PA rollouts on 4&inches.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wheres James Jones and his new contract, though?
Wondering the same damn thing, started him on a fantasy thinking he would be a bigger focal point of the offense, don't think he has had a single look all night
30t6p3b.gif

Don't worry jay02, i won't get in the way of u sucking cwoods schlong.

He been a d bag since his raider days.

And yes, nike, numerous personal experiences

Back
Top Bottom