Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

Graham just did it. 
laugh.gif

Why Jimmy Graham doing the Rodgers belt celebration?

Look at the score you idiot.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Certain Packers fans starting to sound like Cowboys fans in here...

Assuming you're referring to me... Dude says one of the most respected players in the league is a D-Bag and I say shut up and i'm sounding like a Cowboys fan? Don't get me wrong he shouldnt have punched him but still...everyone gets caught slippin once in a while. Its just how everyone takes it. Andre did it and it was awesome cause no one likes Finnegan. Woodson does it and everyones sensitive cause we just won the Superbowl.
Prime example of haters hating cause we're Superbowl champs. Me and my roommates were literally just talking about how as long as the Packers keep winning people are going to start to get mad more and more. Just like the Pats.

What in the blue hell are you rambling about? The Patriots? You mean the team that won 3 Super Bowls over a 4 year span?

You see Randall Cobb play one game and start talking about him being better than Percy Harvin.
Someone says that CWood is a d-bag in real life, and you hop to his defense like you know him.

No one here is a "hater," you toolbag. Heck, most people I know LIKE and respect the Packers. We just don't hate dbag fans who get a big head after their team finally wins something.

And until you win another Super Bowl, don't ever compare the Packers to the Patriots.

roll.gif

I clearly said I was I joking about the Cobb comment. Vikings fans will tell you i'm very high on Percy which is why I referenced him...

And all I said was shut up to the C Wood comment...THATS IT.

Why are yall getting sensitive?

Whatever Packers won 
pimp.gif

Back on track, now I have to wait to play NHL 11, c'mon

I'm tired of hearing about that kick, Cowher did it 14 years earlier

What in the blue hell are you rambling about? The Patriots? You mean the team that won 3 Super Bowls over a 4 year span?

You see Randall Cobb play one game and start talking about him being better than Percy Harvin.
Someone says that CWood is a d-bag in real life, and you hop to his defense like you know him.

No one here is a "hater," you toolbag. Heck, most people I know LIKE and respect the Packers. We just don't hate dbag fans who get a big head after their team finally wins something.

And until you win another Super Bowl, don't ever compare the Packers to the Patriots.

Little too late for the Saints.

They could've won this game, but Colston's early fumble and getting stopped on 4th down inside the redzone really hurt them.

I remember Jimmy Graham dunked on my teammate something ferocious in HS, shht was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 dude just kept rising up..and when he came down....MURRRDAAAA 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 with 2 hands too, it was like when Shaq dunked on that white boy and pushed him down.
Gunna what that boy Stacey say, "YOU BETTA QUIT ALL THAT PUNK AAA CRYIN'!!! 
mad.gif
"

laugh.gif
 TO still my boy tho

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Looked like his hand got caught in between Saint and other Packer and he got hit in a way that made it bend the wrong way.

Apparently you have a television too.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Looked like his hand got caught in between Saint and other Packer and he got hit in a way that made it bend the wrong way.
I've never seen such an incoherent post from this man.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom