Official NFL Season Opener: New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread 9/8

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Don't worry jay02, i won't get in the way of u sucking cwoods schlong.

He been a d bag since his raider days.

And yes, nike, numerous personal experiences
THATS MY CORNERBACK, MAN!

T_O.jpg

TO tears LMAO

U see the new one where he had the single tear cus his accountant stole his money

*andruw jones laugh*

Meechim's got no heart tonight. He's not putting any extra effort in to getting yards...What up wit that?

These Saints
30t6p3b.gif
Packers bringing the blitz every 3rd down, why aren't they calling quick passes to get the ball out. Poor play calling

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Don't worry jay02, i won't get in the way of u sucking cwoods schlong.
You're probably way ahead of me with Josh Freeman

Meech got a lotta Dog in him, took him 3 yrs to show up in college and that was only cus the $ was in front of him.

Freeman? okay...

I believe you. 

I've heard from a few different people that he's a total d bag when he doesn't feel the need to put on a front.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

He has done some really good work w/ Mott Children's Hospital, though.  He's donated a few mill over the last couple years.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Certain Packers fans starting to sound like Cowboys fans in here...

Not sure who you're talking about but at least Green Bay has won something in the last 15 years.

Assuming you're referring to me... Dude says one of the most respected players in the league is a D-Bag and I say shut up and i'm sounding like a Cowboys fan? Don't get me wrong he shouldnt have punched him but still...everyone gets caught slippin once in a while. Its just how everyone takes it. Andre did it and it was awesome cause no one likes Finnegan. Woodson does it and everyones sensitive cause we just won the Superbowl.
Prime example of haters hating cause we're Superbowl champs. Me and my roommates were literally just talking about how as long as the Packers keep winning people are going to start to get mad more and more. Just like the Pats.

Not sure what Cowboy fans have to get puffy chested, but Pack fans got a right to be a little swol headed. Pack is putting on a clinic tonight...Meech is indicitive of young players today. Lots of talent & ability but no skill & no heart....

Originally Posted by Jay02

Assuming you're referring to me... Dude says one of the most respected players in the league is a D-Bag and I say shut up and i'm sounding like a Cowboys fan? Don't get me wrong he shouldnt have punched him but still...everyone gets caught slippin once in a while. Its just how everyone takes it. Andre did it and it was awesome cause no one likes Finnegan. Woodson does it and everyones sensitive cause we just won the Superbowl.
Prime example of haters hating cause we're Superbowl champs. Me and my roommates were literally just talking about how as long as the Packers keep winning people are going to start to get mad more and more. Just like the Pats.
Nope...But, now you do.
laugh.gif

Jay02 wrote:

Nobody gives a damn that your squad (not you) is the defending Super Bowl champs.

I'm probably the biggest C-Wood fan on here and that below the belt shot was disgusting.

Originally Posted by Jay02

What in the blue hell are you rambling about? The Patriots? You mean the team that won 3 Super Bowls over a 4 year span?

You see Randall Cobb play one game and start talking about him being better than Percy Harvin.
Someone says that CWood is a d-bag in real life, and you hop to his defense like you know him.

No one here is a "hater," you toolbag. Heck, most people I know LIKE and respect the Packers. We just don't hate dbag fans who get a big head after their team finally wins something.

And until you win another Super Bowl, don't ever compare the Packers to the Patriots.

Looked like his hand got caught in between Saint and other Packer and he got hit in a way that made it bend the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom