OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Typical slow start Bengals.

Finally makes sense why rolaholic rolaholic was obsessed with Chase’s contract :lol:. Forgot we played the bum *** Pats week 1. I always worry about the Bengals against bad or rookie QBs. We’ve sucked against them since Marvin Lewis was coach. Run defense was bad, but it was a lot of missed tackles. Need to clean that up. Expecting 0-2 this weekend, which makes losing to one of the bottom 10 teams in the league even worse.

The latter caused the former :lol:

Secondary kept all their guys in check so he had to hold it longer than he wanted to. That allowed the front 7 to cause a ruckus all game and their run game couldn't get going.

Pats offense also controlled the clock all game
“All their guys” :lol:. Bengals fumbled a TD. Chase was sick/obviously hadn’t been practicing. And there was no Higgins.

Starting RT is hurt so the corpse of Trent Brown was getting abused by Keion White.

But yea, good defensive performance by the Pats.

It’s gameday lets goooooooo
miami-dolphins-td.gif

So you guys really think a grown 56 y/o man would voluntarily risk his multi-million dollar job with ESPN/The Mouse just to convince some anonymous conspiracy folks online?

I Dont Necessarily Believe In This Being A PR Stunt For The Rumors

But I Absolutely Believe In One For $$$. People Have Done Less For It.

And This Whole Thing Has Been Nothing But Good For His Brand/Celebrity, It's Not Far Fetched It Could Be Coordinated.

Back
Top Bottom