OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

20240907_091639.jpg

Far from the cleanest game, obviously

but there were enough signs of life on both sides of the ball to have hope

But need to clean up shh

Do they not have all day/pregame to determine what cleat theyd need?

They do but it’s hard to really really simulate game speed

And obviously I can’t speak for them dudes but I was a track guy coming over and I rathered short cleats (the firm ground ones) or where I could get away with it I used those glorified basketball shoes with numbs they gave you for turf in practice.. but games, thank gawd I saw Sean Taylor and couple Miami dudes in soccer cleats.. even tried the soft ground vapor cleats and hated them shh, could feel that extra slight pause when they dug in

I had the jordan 12 cleats and only used them shh for practice because of the weight

When you have the chance to sign Daniel Jones for 40 mil a year or Saquon and Xavier McKinney for 30-35 mil a year, you gotta go with Daniel.
Call me silly but I'm choosing the guy who carried my offense and defensive stuff over the mid QB. Good QBs enter the draft every year.

The GM sucks but he’ll keep his job at least 2-3 more years because the owner is dying for stability but he’s also clueless.

Dude went to Frank flippin gore of all people to try and justify his opinion

Funny thing is Saquon could of had 4 TDs if they would have given it to him when they were on the 1 or 2yd line.
Im about done with the read option qb keepers and brotherly shoves (esp in that situation) give the ball to saquon and stop bull shucking around.

Im all for the Hurts scrambles within the offense due to coverage at the end of the game though. Those were huge

Sounds like it's Fields tomorrow. Might be better for Russ because if he struggled early, the clamoring for Fields would be instant. The question is if Fields relinquishes the job back to Russ.

Fields definitely will relinquish that job.

38 starts and one 300+ yard game. He’s inaccurate. No legit receiver wants a QB like him

Sounds like it's Fields tomorrow. Might be better for Russ because if he struggled early, the clamoring for Fields would be instant. The question is if Fields relinquishes the job back to Russ.
He will. Dude is cheeks and showed literally no improvement on his flaws in preseason.

Back
Top Bottom