OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

The Vikings' road to North Champs just got easier.

cdd48d8bd9f42f0650e3c0b67bd49bf6_w200.gif

Why would they pick up his fifth option if they didn’t want him?

IMG_1174.jpeg

IMG_1175.jpeg

Are those the stats of a guy that should have his option picked up? You got defensive players around the league laughing at him every week because he sucks. Giants players are pissed he got paid over Saquon. The smartest thing was to let him walk but instead, John Mara made the new regime give him one more year because he likes his jib.
Why didn’t they draft a QB in 2022 after declining his option then? If they were truly done with him they should’ve benched him and started over. Instead they trotted him out there, he showed marked improvement and gave them their first playoff win in a decade. They couldn’t let Jones just walk after that.

Giants FO screwed it up on multiple fronts. Pick up the 5th year because they clearly thought something was there if they started him in year 4 with no QB competition. Draft Purdy then trade Jones at his high point while he’s on a below market deal. At the very worst you eat 27M for one season or trade him for pennies.

Get the deal done Bengals, like, Ja’Marr Chase is not gonna be available for Week 1? You’re letting that happen? When you’re gonna pay him anyway, “Ahhhh we’re okay not having him for Week 1” :smh: what are you DOING Cincy???

My Commanders are gonna shock the world. Watch Daniels get us to the wild card this year...

Now that my favorite player, Captain Kirk, is in Atlanta I guess I'll be rooting for Atlanta this year too.

Get the deal done Bengals, like, Ja’Marr Chase is not gonna be available for Week 1? You’re letting that happen? When you’re gonna pay him anyway, “Ahhhh we’re okay not having him for Week 1” :smh: what are you DOING Cincy???
I agree but he looks like he's playing today

Arrested isn't the same as handcuffed, right? Seemed like a restraint/cooldown tactic because he was released after being cited. Breaking News descriptions need to chill.

Back
Top Bottom