OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

We’ve all done it as kids…emulate our favorite athletes…

But most of us werent the number two qb in the nation type good…

Fam look like a kid…

I mean...this is no different from Kobe copying everything Jordan did, from the shaved head down to his movements on the basketball court.

Everyone had a baldie in the 90s. And that was HS Kobe. He rocked the mini fro early on.

Different number, he emulated Jordan we all know. But this dude has the numbers, walk, etc that’s crazy:lol: :lol:

I understand partially

It’s funny but bro is like 18.

Which means he’s was probably like 12-13 when Mahomes won that 1st MVP.

He’s damn near a kid himself just emulating his idol. He just messed around and is good enough to do it at a high level :lol:

Now if he’s still doing this his Jr year or in the league? :sick:

Hell nah :rofl:

here we go :pimp:

not expecting a big look at Drake but expecting to get a good look at Polk and Baker

here we go :pimp:

not expecting a big look at Drake but expecting to get a good look at Polk and Baker

1723158816868.jpeg

1 sad thing about Browns leaving downtown Cle, is Cle really 1 of the few cities that has got 3 major stadiums within 1 mile of each other, and every week it’s a sporting event downtown

Honestly the best part about Cleveland is that EVERYTHING is right there … downtown. It is a dope setup. Will be sad to see it go

I’m watching preseason. Nate Sudfeld should never step foot in a NFL facility again as a player. Probably the worst backup in the league.

wish we got to see more maye/milton and less zappe. milton was making some plays and making the most of his chances. ball comes out of his hand so nicely

carolina really did not play a god damn soul out there tonight though so not sure what to make of this all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom