OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

What’s better than one good receiver? Two good receivers like MIA. Especially when you have cap space and your franchise QB on a rookie deal for the next 5 years.

Lynch can want a 1st all he wants but teams won’t offer it for the same reasons he isn’t paying Aiyuk. Davante, Tyreek, AJ Brown went for 1sts. Aiyuk simply isn’t in that class.
I agree.

But Wash must be asking themselves if Ayuik is the caliber of player that adds 4-5 wins and makes them a playoff team. While he’s very good, I’d reckon their answer is no.

A first for a draft that’s in 2 weeks Vs. 10 months are 2 different things. It’s weird cause the value isn’t the same as when you're adding a player to make your team better immediately, but like we saw with the Bears and Panthers trade, if you make the move to still suck you just give a way a high pick.

I agree that he isn’t in the class of those receivers you named, but I’m pretty sure most of them went for more than a first if not multiple firsts. So just a first for next year’s draft is about right for his value in my opinion.

Last edited:

1723050140677.png

Some BS

That would've had put him right there with AJ Brown as the 2nd highest paid WR's annually just under JJ

That would've had put him right there with AJ Brown as the 2nd highest paid WR's annually just under JJ

Bruh

He can’t be looking at JJ’s contract. Because what’s the hold up on a trade if that’s the number he’s getting...

Yea I'll never ever be a fan of domes in North Eastern/Midwestern cities :lol:

Football in the elements >>>
I feel like there are some soon to have a dome.

Bears, Packers, Patriots, Jets, Giants and Eagles to name a few.

We need a few snow games every season

I get why they do it: to get Super Bowls, bowl games, and other big events. It also prevents any weather disruptions. But I totally agree that football should be played in the elements.

1 sad thing about Browns leaving downtown Cle, is Cle really 1 of the few cities that has got 3 major stadiums within 1 mile of each other, and every week it’s a sporting event downtown

Brookpark is only 15 min from Downtown

Haslems like all Billionaires are trash, From Cleveland and State of Ohio wanted 1-2 Bill for Stadium and they fund the rest but they still own it.
Publicly financed for private profit. One of the biggest scams by most owners

Haslem just sold his company to Warrent Buffet for 13 Bill, fund that S**** yourself,

Every new stadium is a dome. This is becoming arena football.

Climate change/global warming is affecting sports as well.

Every stadium built now is pricey as hell.

Lincoln Financial Field cost $512 million to build. Even when you adjust it for inflation, that's still cheap.

If the Linc were built today, it would cost at least $1.5-2 billion.

1 sad thing about Browns leaving downtown Cle, is Cle really 1 of the few cities that has got 3 major stadiums within 1 mile of each other, and every week it’s a sporting event downtown

Brookpark is only 15 min from Downtown

Haslems like all Billionaires are trash, From Cleveland and State of Ohio wanted 1-2 Bill for Stadium and they fund the rest but they still own it.
Publicly financed for private profit. One of the biggest scams by most owners

Haslem just sold his company to Warrent Buffet for 13 Bill, fund that S**** yourself,
Oakland had the Raiders/A’s/Warriors all in the same complex :smh: :frown: now all are gone/leaving

Back
Top Bottom