OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

HBO got Ray Clay out of retirement to do Caleb's " starting QB intro ". Fire!!

Making Pitt sweeten the deal. He’s not signing their long term if they trade for him according the Rickey account.
IMG_4234.gif

Probably has a lot of respect for Tomlin too.

Aiyuk would've been cool in theory. But I feel like after going 1-6 and averaging 3 catches and 50 YPG he'd be smashing ipads on the sideline and demanding a trade.

The Pats will be bad this year

I think Aiyuk is really trying to force his way to WSH. He’s doing what he can to drive down the trade price for Adam Peters, or PIT as his backup plan.

Aiyuk should’ve went to the Pats. Drake may will be good
My guy ain’t tryna go to the sticks of Massachusetts.

He’s a Cali Kid. And sans 1 season he only knows NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl.

I think the Niners are kind of annoyed with him/ calling his bluff.

Like fine, we’ll trade you. Now he don’t wanna take what’s out there.

Like my guy, the teams that are willing to both trade for you AND pay you ; more times than not aren’t that great our in undesirable destinations, that’s the reason they’re able to afford you.

If the Niners want a receiver in return… commanders would be the obvious choice with the options they have.

But does the new regime want their first order of business to be signing and $30+ receiver 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think Aiyuk is really trying to force his way to WSH. He’s doing what he can to drive down the trade price for Adam Peters, or PIT as his backup plan.
Can’t see Wash doing that.

Peter’s is very smart.

Lynch probably not budging for anything less than a first. And Jayden who’s one of Aiyuiks best friends while the #2 overall doesn’t have enough pull make that happen. Plus the Commanders already have a very good receiver in Terry.

Wash has already pulled out of it and there’s been talk they don’t want to trade him in the conference

Can’t see Wash doing that.

Peter’s is very smart.

Lynch probably not budging for anything less than a first. And Jayden who’s one of Aiyuiks best friends while the #2 overall doesn’t have enough pull make that happen. Plus the Commanders already have a very good receiver in Terry.
What’s better than one good receiver? Two good receivers like MIA. Especially when you have cap space and your franchise QB on a rookie deal for the next 5 years.

Lynch can want a 1st all he wants but teams won’t offer it for the same reasons he isn’t paying Aiyuk. Davante, Tyreek, AJ Brown went for 1sts. Aiyuk simply isn’t in that class.

That guy Rickey on twitter been saying aiyuk to the Steelers for hella days now. Can’t see it ending any way else.

Yea I def think Aiyuk is either trending towards/already in that class.

That guy Rickey on twitter been saying aiyuk to the Steelers for hella days now. Can’t see it ending any way else.

Been saying this from the start. Looks like it may be done.

Back
Top Bottom