Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
amazing game.

cosign, the refs are terrible.

"Betts out 4 weeks at least w/dislocated right shoulder; JVR possible concussion"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
8y5dhf_th.jpg

Winter classic price map released today for you Bruins and Flyers fans.

https://bostonbruins.dnci...fs/wc_seating_fenway.pdf

Can someone please confirm to me that it looks like the best seats are the cheapest ones so I can know that i'm not crazy? Maybe it has something to dowith obstructed views from all the camera and such they put down on the field?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by DubA169

so is that it? no way he's a ranger?

oh and I have time warner so i guess that's why i don't have an HD versus network. Are most games still gonna be on msg?
I have time warner with VS. HD. must be your area
nerd.gif
I live in queens, ummmm what channel is it for you? If it is not in the 700's then i prob just missed it

Burke was caught on a recently-released bit on Leafs TV discussing a rumoured deal between the Canucks and the Tampa Bay Lightning that would have seen defenceman Kevin Bieksa, forward Alex Burrows and the Canucks top pick (22nd overall) being sent to the Lightning in an attempt to grab Swedish defenceman Victor Hedman with the second overall pick.

Obviously the deal didn't go through........but imagine if Gillis was stupid enough to do this.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Deadset....your boy, Zdeno...
smh.gif
took it a wee bit too far (compared to the other athletes) in the ESPN Bodies mag....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Deadset....your boy, Zdeno...
smh.gif
took it a wee bit too far (compared to the other athletes) in the ESPN Bodies mag....
laugh.gif
ugh saw that and was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat in the world
smh.gif

laugh.gif

but biba and gina
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Can someone please confirm to me that it looks like the best seats are the cheapest ones so I can know that i'm not crazy? Maybe it has something to do with obstructed views from all the camera and such they put down on the field?
gotta be cause in those first few rows you're looking through the boards...gotta be obstructed like that since you're not elevated andyou're a ways from the glass...so it's not easy to look right over. thatd be my guess.

Originally Posted by Crftz333

Pens are gonna set a record for penalties tonight... jesus... this is annoying.
Yup......can't win when you're in the box for a total of 22mins.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Probably something like that. Tickets are maddddd expensive. It'd be SICK to sit in the monster, but I dont have that $350 to throw around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by Crftz333

Pens are gonna set a record for penalties tonight... jesus... this is annoying.
Yup......can't win when you're in the box for a total of 22mins.
smh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif

There were some bad calls, but Sidney Crosby wasn't doing himself any favors by being lazy when coming out of the defensive zone and making boneheadedslashes etc....

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

so is that it? no way he's a ranger?

oh and I have time warner so i guess that's why i don't have an HD versus network. Are most games still gonna be on msg?
I have time warner with VS. HD. must be your area
nerd.gif
I live in queens, ummmm what channel is it for you? If it is not in the 700's then i prob just missed it

It used to be on 794 but I'm 99% sure it's not there anymore...

The Rangers have just recalled forward Evgeny Grachev, 19, from Hartford (AHL) after right wing Ryan Callahan suffered a minor upper-body injury in this morning's skate. The Rangers have listed Callahan, who skates on Chris Drury's second line with Christopher Higgins, as questionable for tonight's game against the Capitals.

Tonight's Schedule

Ducks @ Bruins
Coyotes @ Sabres
Islanders @ Senators
Penguins @ Flyers
Rangers @ Capitals
Devils @ Lightning
Blackhawks @ RedWings
Thrashers @ Blues
Avalanche @ Predators
Flames @ Oilers
Wild @ Kings
Blue Jackets @ Sharks

you do a great job with this thread addicted... just wanted to thank you for keeping it so up to date all the time.

Back
Top Bottom