Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

You guys (those in the US) won't really relate to how important Hockey Night In Canada is......but for my Canadians in this thread, there's somethingwrong with you if this intro didn't give you the chills.

I just got to see highlights from the San Jo vs. Anaheim game on comcast. Hella glad they won that one, especially in Anaheim. Marleau has looked good so far.Heatley and Jumbo combo will be crazy.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Devils looked like trash, hopefully they show up tomorrow.
Marty letting in some soft goals
smh.gif

Devils vs Rangers tomorrow, cant wait, sucks for me that its on Versus though. i'll have to watch on my computer.

jafmt2.jpg
laugh.gif
Hollweg...the only dude on the planet who sucks more at fighting than Voros.
the Janssen/Voros "fight" last season
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Harrison is my man and all, but Lucic ended him.....
smh.gif
my dude milan...what a beast
pimp.gif

bruins offense on track after that dismal opener

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Devils looked like trash, hopefully they show up tomorrow.
Marty letting in some soft goals
smh.gif

Devils vs Rangers tomorrow, cant wait, sucks for me that its on Versus though. i'll have to watch on my computer.

jafmt2.jpg
laugh.gif
Hollweg...the only dude on the planet who sucks more at fighting than Voros.
Aaron Voros is the biggest waste of human life I've ever seen.

Depressing night for the Devils, Marty has looked soft these first two games. Without Elias and Lamoriello's unwillingness to bring back Zharkov and getrid of dead weight like Peters we're in for a long season. Peters is a certified scrub.

Very happy about the win tonight... Michael Del Zotto and Matt Gilroy both scored tonight...
pimp.gif

I love the Marty chants in his own building...
pimp.gif

that 19 year old defender on the rangers is nasty.

does versus have an HD channel? I was heated the game wasn't on msg.

canadians -

does cbc stream games? i find myself away from home nowadays but i always have my laptop. i have no idea as i never found the need to stream anything before
ohwell.gif

edit - nvm, just checked myself. my god im lazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

that 19 year old defender on the rangers is nasty.

does versus have an HD channel? I was heated the game wasn't on msg.

Replaced it over the summer so just regular TV for Versus.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Alexei Semenov: Wife voids Semenov's contract with Rangers

Semenov's wife nixes deal with Rangers
[/h2]
The team announced that the 6-6 Russian had come to terms Wednesday evening, and on Thursday, Semenov's agent, Allan Walsh, posted it on Twitter.

But an "issue" developed Thurssday, the team said. On Friday, Semenov, who made the trip here but watched the Penguins' morning skate with Sather in the stands, left the team.

"He agreed, his agent agreed, but his wife didn't," Sather said. "He couldn't talk his family into it. In all my years of dealing with players, I've never had that happen before. He was crying."

Before Sather's comments, Semenov, whose wife lives in Russia, told Newsday he "would love to be here, but I don't think it's going to work out." Asked if he might play in Russia's KHL, he said, "Maybe, we'll see."

the wife is holding the cards
laugh.gif

What about the Vancouver Canucks AddictedToFreshKicks?

Regardless, they have not played well thus far. Especially Luongo...

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Very happy about the win tonight... Michael Del Zotto and Matt Gilroy both scored tonight...
pimp.gif

I love the Marty chants in his own building...
pimp.gif
smh.gif

MDZ on the other hand, him getting PP1 time and with Markov being injured ive found a place for him on my fantasy team.

btw anyone know where to get cheap AHL authentics? preferably Syracuse Crunch....Mirasty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Alexei Semenov: Wife voids Semenov's contract with Rangers

Semenov's wife nixes deal with Rangers
[/h2]
The team announced that the 6-6 Russian had come to terms Wednesday evening, and on Thursday, Semenov's agent, Allan Walsh, posted it on Twitter.

But an "issue" developed Thurssday, the team said. On Friday, Semenov, who made the trip here but watched the Penguins' morning skate with Sather in the stands, left the team.

"He agreed, his agent agreed, but his wife didn't," Sather said. "He couldn't talk his family into it. In all my years of dealing with players, I've never had that happen before. He was crying."

Before Sather's comments, Semenov, whose wife lives in Russia, told Newsday he "would love to be here, but I don't think it's going to work out." Asked if he might play in Russia's KHL, he said, "Maybe, we'll see."

the wife is holding the cards
laugh.gif

That's terrible
laugh.gif

I am trying to get every teams jersey. You guys think I should get the jerseys with names or without? The only probably I have with getting jerseys with namesis if the player gets traded and then I think it looks dumb. I have no problem getting jersey names who are like legends to the organization or will be therefor a long time.. ex: joe sakic, messier, ovechkin, loungo etc. What do you guys think?

Hate to say it but Rangers look good. Put aside a shaky defense sometimes which Lundqvist bails out

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I am trying to get every teams jersey. You guys think I should get the jerseys with names or without? The only probably I have with getting jerseys with names is if the player gets traded and then I think it looks dumb. I have no problem getting jersey names who are like legends to the organization or will be there for a long time.. ex: joe sakic, messier, ovechkin, loungo etc. What do you guys think?

Hate to say it but Rangers look good. Put aside a shaky defense sometimes which Lundqvist bails out

I'd say why not?

Especially the ones that have the vintage sweaters
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom