Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Great night for both my Cardinals & Blackhawks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This just does not make sense to me! I do enjoy watching the Blackhawks play though.
I am not from St.Louis nor Chicago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Great night for both my Cardinals & Blackhawks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This just does not make sense to me! I do enjoy watching the Blackhawks play though.
I am not from St.Louis nor Chicago
ohwell.gif
I know, I have asked in the past for an explanation and I understand.
laugh.gif

holy %$@$ that was amazing and i traded this game/another to get pats tickets for when they played the jags... GOD DAMNIT
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

has the worst scoring team ever made the playoffs before?

haha three posts for three goals to celebrate deadset.
pimp.gif

Something needs to be done about Yuku.

I lost like 3 posts in this thread alone today.

B's have clinched 6th!!!

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Well done Henrik Sedin! Let's hope Ovechkin goes pointless tomorrow...
he needs 3 to tie and 4 to go ahead ... i dont see it happening, but let's be real for a second ... 50 goals + 59 assists >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 29 goals 83 assists ...

sid gettin people laid out LOLOLOLOLOL from my buddy's facebook status:

"how beautiful was that Evander Kane right hook? He gives Crosby a clean body check early in the game, Crosby crosschecks him, the Pens spend the rest of the first period targeting Kane (who's 18 years old). Noted NHL scumbag and cheapshot artist Matt Cooke goes after him one too many times, they drop gloves, and Kane drops Cooke like a sack of +$#@$@ hammers. Simply amazing."

GO HENRIK!

the pass he made to his brother was sick tonight.

the goal by daniel between his legs was even sicker.. unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Proshares

I don't see how anyone is winning the Calder over Jimmy Howard. He's carried that team on his back down the stretch and moving them up the standings. He's won 17 or 21 starts since March 1st.
Jimmy Howard isn't a rookie.

Yes he is.  So is Rask.  Howard may be 26 but never played more than 4 games in a season..  This is essentially his rookie season.
My bad, you were right. Howard's played in 3 seasons prior to this one but NHL rules concerning rookies are kind of funky.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Anyone got ESPN Insider? Request...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/features/rumors

# Rumors: Bruins could trade for Jarome Iginla Insider

nerd.gif

One of the possible trades being discussed by the media has Jarome Iginla going to Boston for the Bruins' first-round pick, which could be anywhere from No. 1 to No. 3.

The Flames might only do it if the Bruins get the No. 1 or No. 2 pick in the lottery, which would essentially mean Iginla would be traded for Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin.

The Hockey News writes, "Because the Bruins have some good forward prospects in the system (Joe Colborne and Jordan Caron to name a couple) and plenty of early draft picks this year and next, they could afford to deal the second overall pick. That said, it would be a calculated risk for GM Peter Chiarelli to give away Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin, who are both destined to be stars in the NHL for the next 15-plus years."

But the Toronto Star's Damien Cox writes that the Bruins would likely only do this if the Flames put something else in the deal -- maybe a draft pick or prospect.

However, Iginla first has to waive his no-trade clause, which might not happen because he wants to stay in Calgary.

this better not happen

laugh.gif
man that semin goal was softer than charmin ultra

he then did a little blocker work on chimera after he got run into a bit

Back
Top Bottom