Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

freakin' wideman
smh.gif

i feel so ******ed for backing him so much last season
Wideman is flat out awful.

Last night's penalty aside, he has cost this team so many goals/games over the course of this final stretch it's not even funny. His offensive production is way down, he's clumsy in front of the net... hell, against Toronto he almost injured Miro with an errant slap pass.

Kid with the goal but Pens down 3-1. I swear MAF is the new Chris Osgood. Oh well, all about the playoffs

Oh jeez, close the pads, even I could've made that save

Well, probably not, but still

WOW, quick whistle....Miami style

#600 with the shutout
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the PHI/NYR home and home. Should get a couple good games.

BTW big congrats to the Avs, another team no one thought would be in the final 8 in the West.  A big
laugh.gif
to the Flames and Jay Bouwmeester.

Where's MSBA???

Spoiler [+]
Let's kick things off with Jeff Schultz, who had two assists and a plus-five rating on the night while playing a team-high 25:00 (including 2:31 of perfect penalty killing) and with more of his even strength ice time coming against Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal than any other Pens forward. Over the past two seasons, he's now +12 in eight games against Pittsburgh, with a goal and three assists. Double Nickel now leads the League in plus/minus. (+44)

Edmonton and Calgary missing the playoffs is ALMOST as sweet as Vancouver winning the North West.

Flames fans were not a happy group of people in Calgary last night. Bunch of people arrested for vandalism.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Where's MSBA???

Spoiler [+]
Let's kick things off with Jeff Schultz, who had two assists and a plus-five rating on the night while playing a team-high 25:00 (including 2:31 of perfect penalty killing) and with more of his even strength ice time coming against Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal than any other Pens forward. Over the past two seasons, he's now +12 in eight games against Pittsburgh, with a goal and three assists. Double Nickel now leads the League in plus/minus. (+44)

roll.gif
he still sucks ...

Sweeping the Pens this season came with ease. I am more than confidant that no team in the East stands in our way of playing for the cup.

Sweeping the Pens this season came with ease. I am more than confidant that no team in the East stands in our way of playing for the cup.

Things just aren't going right for my Bruins. Chara has sustained a broken nose and Seidenberg just had surgery for his lacerated forearm. More ice time for Wideman.  

CCI.
smh.gif

we got 3 games to get 4 points to secure a spot. that's assuming the rangers win their remaining 3 games.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ducks getting eliminated by the Kings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We actually got eliminated before that game even ended when the Avs won, but w/e. I wish the Kings nothing but the best of luck in the playoffs especially against the Sharks and Wings.
sick.gif

The damn Rangers better take care of business against the Flyers. We need that second lottery pick.

college hockey anyone?
laugh.gif

anyway wisconsin
pimp.gif
won 8-1 now onto the natl championship this saturday versue miami(oh) or boston college

Not only did the Bruins win tonight, but so did Carolina... meaning.... Toronto cannot finish with more than 74 points and thus, will finish second last in the league.

Seguin or Hall, anyone?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom