x2
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

emery cant save anything that is up high
smh.gif

edit: i just saw the ducks first goal....Coburn got beat again
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Red Wings are SCARY good....best team I've seen so far in the 09' - 10 season. There was a sequence where they were on the PK, and they controlled thepuck in the caps zone for about 15-20 seconds. I was
eek.gif
the whole time. Datsyuk is the most complete player in the NHL...bar none. No one is on his leveldefensively.

i honestly dont know if i should cheer for comrie or not, i feel so conflicted
laugh.gif

i didnt even crack a smile when he scored

Really impressed with the Pens start.. Crosby with a couple goals tonight. They seem to be handling this year much better than last, at least so far.
laugh.gif

The Devils need Elias back real bad. Im glad they played well in Florida though. Those types of games where you come back bring teams together so hopefullythey'll build on it.

anyone hear about pocklington's new book stating that he was supposed to trade the oilers to toronto for the leafs?

[h1]Pocklington scheme would have seen Oilers traded for Maple Leafs[/h1]
Edmonton Journal: Sunday, October 11, 2009

2092071.bin

Call it the Biggest Deal That Never Was--a spectacular scheme to move the Edmonton Oilers to Toronto and the Toronto Maple Leafs to Edmonton.

And at the centre of it was Peter Pocklington, the colourful and controversial entrepreneur who eventually traded Wayne Gretzky to Los Angeles.

Today in Sunday Reader, The Journal presents an exclusive excerpt from a new biography of Pocklington that explores the trade that happened-- Gretzky to L. A.--as well as the one that didn't--swapping the Oilers for the Leafs.

The deal with Toronto fell through because of Leafs owner Harold Ballard, but Pocklington was all for it.

"I would have made a fortune," he says.

Nor does he have any regrets about the Gretzky trade.

"Hell," he says, "I'd trade him again."

Originally Posted by cquan05

DANIEL SEDIN HAS A BROKEN LEFT FOOT AND WILL BE OUT FOR 4-6 WEEKS.

The Devils need Elias back real bad. Im glad they played well in Florida though. Those types of games where you come back bring teams together so hopefully they'll build on it.
I have both these guys on my fantasy team. FML
frown.gif

I offered you that trade without even knowing Daniel was hurt. News of his broken foot just came out a few hours ago.

Yeah, I'm not too disappointed with them winning 2/3 in Boston, Philly, and NY. Plus our second best d-man was out today.

Back
Top Bottom