Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by bjm5295

All that come in here are like 80% Pens/Rangers/Devils fans, like two Bruins fans (
laugh.gif
), a few Flyers fans, and I think theres a Blackhawks fan out there?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
basically

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I like to come in here and read all of the penguins/rangers/devils comments...............................not. do you guys know anything about any other team?
I honestly do try to avoid talking about the Rangers because I know you guys either don't care or just simply hate them.

Bruins and Pens again tonight. They just showed on NESN that Thomas' GAA in the last 6 games is 0.98, with a 1-3-2 record. Thats amazing.
frown.gif

The Rangers have held trade talks with the Habs about Fs Sergei and Andrei Kostitsyn because New York could be without Cs Chris Drury (concussion) and C Brandon Dubinsky (broken hand) long term. Drury's status is uncertain, while Dubinsky is gone 4-6 weeks. Oilers GM Steve Tambellini is also looking at acquiring Sergei, who was a linemate of Edmonton C Sam Gagner when they played junior together with the OHL's London Knights. Montreal GM Bob Gainey would love to move Sergei, who is currently with AHL Hamilton
grin.gif
... maybe they'll take Drury's contract off ourhands too.

Dear Dennis Wideman:

We want Brad Boyes back.
mad.gif
you know...i hate to say it (actually i love to say it), but freakin' tim thomas. dude can make a blind folded save like its no problem atall, but he cant stop a simple wrist shot. i've never seen a goalie make so many improbable saves only to get beat by so many goals that were just as soft.

lucic back within the next week
pimp.gif

Apparently my talking about my team isn't ideal, but I don't see a team in the entire league being as hot as the Devils right now, I did however LOL atNash's goal. Woulda been funny as hell if he actually did fall.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Dear Dennis Wideman:

We want Brad Boyes back.
mad.gif
you know...i hate to say it (actually i love to say it), but freakin' tim thomas. dude can make a blind folded save like its no problem at all, but he cant stop a simple wrist shot. i've never seen a goalie make so many improbable saves only to get beat by so many goals that were just as soft.

lucic back within the next week
pimp.gif

Agreed, but I totally put that last goal on Wideman. Timmy definitely should have hit it out but Wideman coasted to the puck and just got out hustled.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I like to come in here and read all of the penguins/rangers/devils comments...............................not. do you guys know anything about any other team?
I honestly do try to avoid talking about the Rangers because I know you guys either don't care or just simply hate them.
I don't hate the rangers. really its hard to hate some teams because one of your favorite players usually ends up playing for someone elselater on down the road.

I must say, I am very disappointed with the Bauer X60... My shot is absolutely terrible with it and it feels like I'm shooting with a wet newspaper.I'm also using the same flex and the same curve as I've always used. Maybe I just have to take some time to get used to it?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I must say, I am very disappointed with the Bauer X60... My shot is absolutely terrible with it and it feels like I'm shooting with a wet newspaper. I'm also using the same flex and the same curve as I've always used. Maybe I just have to take some time to get used to it?

smh.gif
Depends if you're a Supreme or Vapor guy? The X60 is a Vapor stick. I prefer the 60 over the One95 as I stated earlier, but I've hadmonths to try these sticks so I've found the proper one. I've always been a Vapor guy as well, from the XX to the XXX to the XXXX even. You sureit's the stick that's causing the bad shot?
wink.gif
tongue.gif
JP
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
... apparently the X60 has a lower kickpoint than what I am used to soI have to adjust my bottom hand on the stick... I feel like this is something I can get used to. If not, I'll just go back to using Easton.

Agreed........I wouldn't say they're contenders right now, but they're one of those pesky teams that keep coming back in games and finding ways towin/get points.

Back
Top Bottom