Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ Perron's goal tonight against the Isles.

Perrons goal was the nicest ive seen all year. Hes a great player. Devils are in a slump and I think injuries may be finally catching up.

Originally Posted by cquan05
Jumped outta my seat when he put that one in. Blues are 8-0-0 when they score 3 goals or more...that's right, 3 goals.
sick.gif

Last in the PP though, have to do better than that. Hopefully we can get it going this week finally.

Chicago Blackhawks have presented the Leafs and other teams with different trade options. Sopel and a prospect, or Sopel and draft pick. Stay tuned.

good get him outta here he was out last year and they were fine without him

and yes Rick Nash is the business. I think he makes his teammates better

Just hope the Leafs don't pick up this washed up D-man
laugh.gif

Nash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Out of all the superstars in the league, he gets the least shine and IMO is atad underrated.

The Montreal Canadiens have traded Guillaume Latendresse to the Minnesota Wild for Benoit Pouliot. The Canadiens also called up left winger Sergei Kostitsyn from the AHL Hamilton Bulldogs on Monday.

The Montreal Canadiens have traded Guillaume Latendresse to the Minnesota Wild for Benoit Pouliot. The Canadiens also called up left winger Sergei Kostitsyn from the AHL Hamilton Bulldogs on Monday.

Habs stay rushing these guys up to the L, when they CLEARLY need more time in the minors....only to trade them away. Yes, I'm talking aboutLatendresse....he's got so much talent.

great win for the bruins tonight. the blues were as physical as i've seen any team play this year, and we just rolled with it and played our game.

bergeron
pimp.gif

it's great to have savard and lucic back

Bergy 4 assists on 4 goals...
pimp.gif

Lucic drilled Jackman in the opening minutes, and Jackman lost his glove he got hit so hard, so when he got up he threw two weak rights at Lucic's arm like"let's go" and Lucic was just like nahhhhhhhhhh.
roll.gif

wats good with them new panthers jerseys...they dont even match the team colors, looking like some wild x sharks collabo.

NHL continuing with its double-standards.

5 game suspension for Laraque for an accidental knee-on-knee. Since when was Laraque known for cheap shots and dirty hits?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Bergy 4 assists on 4 goals...
pimp.gif

Lucic drilled Jackman in the opening minutes, and Jackman lost his glove he got hit so hard, so when he got up he threw two weak rights at Lucic's arm like "let's go" and Lucic was just like nahhhhhhhhhh.
roll.gif
Bruins outplayed the Blues from start to finish.

That hit was SICK. I didn't know Lucic couldn't go though. It's a shame that Janny didn't have a scrap but he wasn't out there a whole lotafter the Bruins took the lead.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

those jerseys are hideous. How do they just make up new colors and put them on their jersey?... So dumb.
I thought that was the idea behind having a 3rd jersey, it's not necessarily supposed to exactly match your current road and home jerseys.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom