Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I have a feeling that Ovechkin is going to get a 1 or 2 game suspension. He had a 5 minute major penalty (and game misconduct) for boarding Patrick Kaleta last night. IMO he was lucky for not getting suspended earlier in the year for the slew foot he had....

*edit*

In watching it this morning, it does look like Ovechkin kinda got him shoulder to shoulder, but Kaleta went into the boards weird....

http://www.youtube.com/v/GTYT-j4Y8tw&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/GTYT-j4Y8tw&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I'm kinda second-guessing my initial stance on him getting suspended....
pimp.gif

Maybe now, Kaleta will stop doing this every chance he gets... I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

just bought a Team Canada U18 Jordan Eberle jersey...
pimp.gif
I find this random as hell
laugh.gif
........but very nice, Eberle isthat dude
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
... I know, very random. I just loved those jerseys and Eberle was myfavorite player on that team. Can't wait for him to make the Oilers.

All time leader in minutes played by a goaltender is now Martin Brodeur. Congrats Marty, hopefully they play well today against the Isles, theyve had a busyfew days.

Canada jerseys are some of my favorites.

Heading downtown tonight to see Blues/Red Wings tonight. I originally thought this was going to be a huge tilt, but both teams are struggling.

wow the Rangers are pathetic... Steve Valiquette is also the worst excuse for a goaltender I've ever seen. I can't believe people actually think he isgood.

I'm ordering a Caps #28 Semin jersey tonight... should I do white or red?
Red!!!

I'm thinking about getting a Wayne Simmonds....

I'm ordering a Caps #28 Semin jersey tonight... should I do white or red?
Red!!!

I'm thinking about getting a Wayne Simmonds....
I just looked up Wayne Simmonds on Yahoo since I've never heard of him.

Dude is from Scarborough (a suburb 20 mins. away from Toronto) and my hometown
pimp.gif

And he's black too
laugh.gif
Not too many brothers be playing hockey in thisarea.

ATFK, it takes a brave man to walk around in an Alexander Semin jersey
laugh.gif

^ Simmonds is a sick guy. Went to the bar with him and Doughts one night
laugh.gif

Meanwhile.... Lucic hurt again
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you guys talking about my mans Simmer........his hockey skills developed SOlate it's ridiculous.

DoubleJs.....get that jersey for sure.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by True Blues

Meanwhile.... Lucic hurt again
tired.gif
this. it sucks. gotta have this dude in our lineup

that said, played great last night after going down 2 real quick last night.

tim thomas, you're who we thought you were
indifferent.gif

let the rask era begin
pimp.gif

I feel bad I still wear hockey jerseys and I'm almost 24. I remember wearing my brett hull blues and my federov red wings in high school lmao

Why feel bad? I still wear my Ken Daneyko I bought in 03 that's way too small nowadays
laugh.gif

Nowadays though it's either if I'm heading to a game or just around the house.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

ATFK, it takes a brave man to walk around in an Alexander Semin jersey
laugh.gif
I've been thinking about that and I just can't do it... Can't have Semin on my back...
laugh.gif

Just gonna go with a Red Wings Zetterberg.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why feel bad? I still wear my Ken Daneyko I bought in 03 that's way too small nowadays
laugh.gif

Nowadays though it's either if I'm heading to a game or just around the house.
same thing for me. I used to have an authentic flyers blank one that would def. fit me right now but have no idea where it is. I hate losing stufflike that

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I feel bad I still wear hockey jerseys and I'm almost 24. I remember wearing my brett hull blues and my federov red wings in high school lmao
nahhh man. hockey jerseys are
pimp.gif

I started following Simmonds last season...he's so young, and he SHOULD be one of more solid 2-way players in the NHL in a few years. He's one of thoseguys that help make teams champions.

*Also...ATFK....am I wrong for saying that Ryan Callahan will be wearing that "C" within the next season or two?

I think he should have it this season. Him or Staal will get it in the future but I have a feeling Gaborik might get it after this year.

*Also...ATFK....am I wrong for saying that Ryan Callahan will be wearing that "C" within the next season or two?
Right now it looks like Callahan will be wearing the "C" once Captain Cash leaves.

I started following Simmonds last season...he's so young, and he SHOULD be one of more solid 2-way players in the NHL in a few years. He's one of those guys that help make teams champions.

DoubleJs.........I just hit Simmer on the BBM and told him exactly what you said. He's beyond appreciative. He's come a long way, realproud of the homie.......he wasn't always the most skilled or fastest skaters, just a prime example of hard work paying off.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom