Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

NBC version of the Winter Classic commercial
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Breaking sports news video. MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL highlights and more.

FB is that rare Cardinals/Hawks/USC/Giants breed of a fan.

He sounded disappointed when he found out I was a Cowboys fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

FB is that rare Cardinals/Hawks/ Bulls/ USC/Giants breed of a fan.

He sounded disappointed when he found out I was a Cowboys fan
laugh.gif
Fixed

Pretty much
laugh.gif
& I am a USC grad, which is why my loyalty lies withthem.

Bulls fan too huh? Must be praying for a Hawks win after they showed up flat tonight.

Nah, I saw your explanation on the teams in another thread when Mamba (of all people) called you out on it, made sense
laugh.gif

Found this interesting:
Dear Bucci,

I was watching the Bruins-Bolts game and noticed that Adam Oates was an assistant with the Bolts. I was checking the all-time points leaders in NHL history and noticed Oates was higher than a lot of Hall of Famers. Why is Oates, who is currently 16th all time on the points list, not in the Hall?

Jon
Lowell, Mass.

Only five players in the history of the NHL have averaged more assists per game than Oates: Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Bobby Orr, Peter Forsberg and Peter Stastny. When Brett Hull had his amazing run of 72, 86 and 70 goals in three straight seasons, Oates was a Blue. When Cam Neely scored 50 goals in 49 games (on one leg) in the 1993-94 season and 77 goals in 91 games in two one-legged seasons, Oates was his center. Peter Bondra's two best power-play goal seasons were playing with Oates in Washington. Oates will be in the Hall of Fame someday.

holy @$@%... this is %%+%!@% horse %%#@.

Lundqvist was insane all night long making 39 saves and what happens? Blackhawks score with 3 minutes left on a scramble in the crease and then the Rangersmiss a scoring chance and Byfuglien takes it down the ice and scores in overtime.

@$@% this %%+%!@% team. Bunch of losers.... @$@%

Lundqvist should demand to be $%$$+## traded... these losers don't deserve to have him as their goalie.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

/rant

Devils with another solid win tonight. Andy Greene has been one helluva player in the absence of Paul Martin and Im glad because I was a big fan of his lastseason and when this year started and he was scratched a lot it was driving me nuts. He's a solid defenseman with a ton of offensive upside. Great wintonight albeit over a bad Carolina team, but it was a nice job. I like the addition of Niedermayer (Rob) and McCammond. These are the solid vet guys that helpteams win Cups.

For a moment, up until the final 3 minutes of the game; I thought we were going to lose. To beat the Rangers in overtime was
pimp.gif

Kings/Sharks game was a heck of a game to watch.

Anyone catch it?

Brownie with the game winner in OT.
pimp.gif

Dude had so many scoring chances during regulation, but finally nailed one in.

I have a random jersey question. I know you guys are directing us to JerseyCentral, but i'm waiting for account approval and i'm wicked impatient!
laugh.gif

I found a Blake Wheeler CCM jersey I wanna buy, but to my knowledge, CCM stopped making jerseys well before Wheeler signed with the Bruins? Heres a pic:

http://i.ebayimg.com/24/!BNBdqqw!2k~%24(KGrH****k!EjlLmYq-kBJnf9,YChQ~~_12.JPG

To my naked eye, it looks pretty legit. Could it be a custom?

^ Wheeler defintiely did not play for the Bruins when CCM was making jerseys. It has to be a older style jersey just customized with Wheeler on the back.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ Wheeler defintiely did not play for the Bruins when CCM was making jerseys. It has to be a older style jersey just customized with Wheeler on the back.

I see a lot people customizing the old CCM / Koho jerseys.

I guess they see what I see, that the Reebok Premier jerseys don't compare the the old Replica models.

wow great win,

and to the boston jersey question: They just buy the team CCM jersey and stitch current names and numbers on them because people still like the CCM jerseys. Soyou can buy the CCM ones really cheap compared to the RBK ones. Most of these you can get done by yourself, just buy the numbers and letters and all thecorrect patches and have them sewed on.

Bruins with ANOTHER good win against the leafs. Kessel shutout and Rask looking great. I love it

I think I've decided not to buy that. I'll hit up the Proshop and I can get Wheeler's Auto at the Wives Carnival the Bruins do every year.

I sold my tix to tonights game but my buddy bought two row 6 loge seats so I went with him. 3rd period, we moved down to the third row. Closest i've everbeen.
pimp.gif

Rypien is giving up 8 inches and 60+ pounds...and he still wins the fight...

Like I said waaaaay back in this thread...he's the best pound-for-pound fighter in the NHL. No one is seeing his hands.

^^ Are the Canucks going full-time now with that uniform with the old logo? I think they're one of the coolest jerseys in the league.

They need to do get rid of the orca whale.

Back
Top Bottom