Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

man...tim thomas...kill yourself
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ me, i know....but damn, he blowwwwwwwws

from what i read he's pretty good but anyone is better than stevens
laugh.gif

every year stevens teams has a ridiculous losing streak... this team is too good to get shutout two games in a row and losing 6 of their last 7
smh.gif

but year too long though. wanted torts
tired.gif

Need to take that Broad Street Bully stuff out of your sig, they ain't bullying +%*$ down there getting manhandled 8-2 today.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

7-2...try again Thrusday Mr. Kessel.
pimp.gif

Orr vs Thornton fight = dream match.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tuukka had more points in the game than kessel (1)
laugh.gif

great game...great atmosphere at the garden tonight too. EVERYTIME kessel touched the puck the entire place erupted with boo's. savard hat-trick
pimp.gif

2mqlwf7.jpg

haha yeah i saw a ton of shirts like that. I still like Kess though. What section were you in?

And Tuuka getting the Timmy-like assist...
pimp.gif

Did you get your WC tickets yet? Or anyone who ordered them...

Originally Posted by bjm5295

haha yeah i saw a ton of shirts like that. I still like Kess though. What section were you in?

And Tuuka getting the Timmy-like assist...
pimp.gif

Did you get your WC tickets yet? Or anyone who ordered them...
i was in 312...waaaaaaaay up.

my WC tickets came in a couple weeks ago...stoked as hell
pimp.gif

do you know where you're sitting for it yet? i'm in 31, row 12

Hmm...I still havent gotten mine. Do you know of people who still havent?

I was in 314 row 14 we were close haha. I think for the WC im in like 6, row J or something like that. I had near center ice, asme price and i lost the page.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Psst...

Spoiler [+]
9a590d9441a6f76a5ad8147107fb00ca-getty-90981299hh005_chicago_black.jpg

2 helpers today...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Horrible game by the Leafs Saturday........However, I expected that, especially with Rask in net. He always kills us.....another dumb trade by theLeafs
smh.gif
I can say though, we've been playing a bit better and are only 7ptsout of the 8th spot in the East
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Not to mention Anaheim only has 2 more pts than us and they've got guyslike Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan, Koivu, Selanne etc........Kessel has been playing very well and he's exactly what we need IMO. (Let's not talk about what wegave up to get him though, we'll save that for another day
laugh.gif
)We'll see where we are come the Olympic break though......

The Devils vs Wings game Saturday was fantastic. A sellout at the Rock and the place was going nuts. Hard fought game. Anyone else have an opinion on theshootout determining a win? I was a fan but when I thought about it doesnt show the better team. IMO go with 4 on 4 for 10 mins instead of 5 and if nobodyscores its done. It worked for all these years and then they changed it. Casual fans love the shootout and I admit I like it to but for the entertainmentvalue, not the actual game itself.

IMO, the 5 minute overtime is too short... Make it a 10 minute 4-on-4 and then you can have the shootout.... More games would be decided in overtime if theydid it this way.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

IMO, the 5 minute overtime is too short... Make it a 10 minute 4-on-4 and then you can have the shootout.... More games would be decided in overtime if they did it this way.
im definitely for this move. even if it meant getting rid of the shootout. i think at least 10 minutes is necessary

The New York Rangers have struggled to produce a consistent winner on the ice, prompting GM Glen Sather to scour the league for some scoring help.
According to the Ottawa Sun, the Rangers are interested in acquiring forward Pavol Demitra from the Vancouver Canucks.

Demitra, who is in the final year of his current contract and can become an unrestricted free agent after the season, hasn't played this season after undergoing shoulder surgery in October and is set to return to the lineup after the holidays.

The Rangers are believed to be aggressively trying to make a trade to shake up the club's roster. Outside of Marian Gaborik's 21 goals this season, no other Ranger has more than six.

It's uncertain, however, if the Canucks are willing to part with Demitra, as they too are battling for playoff position and could benefit from having the 35-year-old in the lineup.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

^ Gaborik is the only player who knows how to shoot a puck.

Callahan shoots 15 feet wide every shot
Higgins hits 14 posts a game
Kotalik could shoot 300 mph but can't hit the net
Avery handles the puck like its a stick of dynamite

But wait, everyone hear was saying the Flyers would have like 10 people score at least 20 goals and that their offensive depth is "ridiculous"

Back
Top Bottom