Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

^...
laugh.gif

I was one of the guys who picked the Flyers to be in the SC Finals... still could happen though. They certainly have the personnel to do it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Y'all going in on philballa
laugh.gif

9gammt.jpg

They do have about 7-8 guys who can put up 20+ goals but the whole team right now is a disaster...offense, defense, special teams, everything. ugh
smh.gif

Hopefully y'all don't have it figured out by the WC hahah. Not trying to see Tim Thomas get lit up

Hopefully y'all don't have it figures ought the WC hahah. Not trying to see Tim Thomas get lit up

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Hopefully y'all don't have it figures ought the WC hahah. Not trying to see Tim Thomas get lit up

What was the reason that the Bruins didn't sign Manny Fernandez again?

Pens were playing like butt last year before they made the coaching change...I wouldn't write the Flyers off just yet. They got SO much talent that theycould in essence turn things around. The real interesting situation to watch is the power struggle between Pronger and Richards. Pronger WOULD make the bettercaptian, but it's Richards' team...

What was the reason that the Bruins didn't sign Manny Fernandez again?

Because he couldn't stop a beach ball, and he would have cost $4 Mil a year.

Rask CURRENTLY is not better than Timmy. One bad game against a rival on the road shouldnt bring out the boo-birds. I'll still take Timmy day in and dayout in the playoffs.

However, its great to know that this year he can get a game or two off. Last year he started all 11 games cause, again, Manny wasnt stopping a beach ball.

Defense wins you close games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This man doesn't get as much recognition as he should.

JonathanQuick415x266.jpg

As well as the little people on the Kings that have been playing their +%@ off, like Parse, Richardson, and of course my dude, Simmer.

Hey ATFK or anyone, do you know how the old CCM 550 SERIES jerseys run??
Do they run big or small?

I usually get XL in all jerseys, but I have yet to own an NHL jersey.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

the old ccm jerseys are a little small for me also very loose in the collar

Thanks for the response, I had a feeling they did, just needed some clarification.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

the old ccm jerseys are a little small for me also very loose in the collar

Thanks for the response, I had a feeling they did, just needed some clarification.

http://www.jerseycentral.org/ That's where the experts reside FrenchBlue23, they can probably provide you with exact measurements too.

Cool, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for that FB.

Back
Top Bottom