Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Pens/NYR....can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ I always prefer the white over the blue... they look sharper IMO.
Damn.... Rangers Blue is classic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still have my blue Graves jersey..... Have a white Richter too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got back from the local San Antonio Rampage game. they played the Stars and won. I definitely need to get to dallas when they play the blackhawks.
aba155e9517611a56d25b721178bd96a2813235.jpg

EDIT: and when the game was over. the first star of the game skated out and threw a t-shirt up near me and
I kind of yanked it out of an old guys hands who thought he had it. All while holding my son in my right hand. what skill
pimp.gif

Emery, Pronger, Timo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Betts was a beast on the PK. gotta stop w/ the penalties though
smh.gif

Devils today
pimp.gif
Lets go Flyers!
glasses.gif

Good start for the Pens and Malkin/Crosby, but Washington and Ovi are going to be a problem this year. GO PENS!

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

just got back from the local San Antonio Rampage game. they played the Stars and won. I definitely need to get to dallas when they play the blackhawks.
aba155e9517611a56d25b721178bd96a2813235.jpg

EDIT: and when the game was over. the first star of the game skated out and threw a t-shirt up near me and
I kind of yanked it out of an old guys hands who thought he had it. All while holding my son in my right hand. what skill
pimp.gif
One of my good friends got signed by the Rampage this summer but was just sent down to their East Coast affiliate Las Vegas Wranglers. How'dMatt Beleskey look? #9 on San Antonio......

im really liking the Blues chances this season, their my darkhorse team to win it all this season. if Kariya and Mcdonald stay healthy and with EJ back, lookout.

This blue man at MSG right now is freaking me out
laugh.gif

Devils game not being televised on Time Warner?

NVM found it. Disrespecting the Devils, this !!%% looks like it's on a public access channel. Got the Islanders playing on MSG2 kinda crap is that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

nice win for the Blackhawks and a great game from Antti Niemi
Huet
eyes.gif
what a waste of money.
cosign to both

cquan05: he looked good imo he had an assist. are you from Windsor?
Nah not from Windsor but I've skated with him for a few summers now.

Duchene had a monster game today, if he can start to get more comfortable and put up some points he can definitely get Calder. Evander Kane with his 1st NHLpoint just now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom