Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What do you all think about this....

There was a discussion during the intermission of the caps game last night, and one of the commentators said that he thought that the NHL taking a 2 week break for the Olympics was a bad idea. Not only do you have to put your league on hold, but guys are going to be playing some high-intensity hockey about every other night and there is a chance of injury during that tournament. When it's over, it's back to the home stretch of the NHL season....anyways, an idea was brought up of moving hockey to the Summer Olympics instead. To be honest, I don't think it's such a bad idea.

You should check out the latest ESPN mag, they have an article on this saying pretty much the same thing.

I knew this had to be the case when I saw the game...Asham was going crazy in trying to punch Cooke at the bottom of the pile...

smh.gif

LInk
"There was a scrum, I grabbed him. There were two guys on Harts and my glove got tangled in his mouth and he bit me, so I lost it.

It’s not bad, but he’s a gutless guy. I have no respect for him at all. I lined up against him and asked him to fight and he didn’t want to. If you go and bite someone … I just have no use for him.

He does his job well. He’s an agitator. He’s garbage to me and I have no respect for him at all.

You should have a little more honor than that. Usually if you bite somebody you stick up for yourself and you fight the guy. Not this guy, he’s chicken and I have no respect for him. He plays the game hard and I respect him for that, but he yaps, he’s a dirty player. At least a guy like (Sean) Avery fights. This guy is just chicken (bleep) and I hate him.

It would have been better if he dropped the gloves with me, but he’s got no stones."

Los Angeles Kings: Coach Murray seems interested. GM Lombardi doesn't want a rental, though.

He's gonna be a rental for the majority of team's trying to pick him up. 

I much rather they take a "long shot" in trying to sign him in the off-season.

Oh and,  KINGS  fan checking in
laugh.gif

Just came in to give props to Ryan Callahan on the backcheck on Matt Cooke and dropping dude with a solid bodycheck by the bench....Cooke got frustrated and took a penalty in retaliation against him...hell of a sequence by #24 on the blue shirts...give him the "C"

I would just like to thank Michal Rozsival for ruining another game and wasting some more of my time... for the love of god how does he not get benched yet? Tortorella has no problem benching Kotalik or Redden but god forbid he benches the almighty Michal Rozsival.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I would just like to thank Michal Rozsival for ruining another game and wasting some more of my time... for the love of god how does he not get benched yet? Tortorella has no problem benching Kotalik or Redden but god forbid he benches the almighty Michal Rozsival.

Your guess is as good as mine. He consistently gets burned play after play.This team is just plain hard to watch now. No heart on this team whatso ever. ( Callahan, Dubinsky, Gabby, Avery, Voros are the exceptions)

Jay Bouwmeester: 2g 16a

sick.gif

Told you guys he is way over-hyped (although I remember some agreeing with me). I remember at the trade deadline last year everybody was praying for their team to pick this guy up.

Back
Top Bottom