Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

There's like 4 Pens fans and 2 Caps fans here right? I think the Devils and Bruins have the biggest fan base on nike talk.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

There's like 4 Pens fans and 2 Caps fans here right? I think the Devils and Bruins have the biggest fan base on nike talk.

bruins only have 2, me and bjm...am i forgetting anyone?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

bruins only have 2, me and bjm...am i forgetting anyone?
nerd.gif
For some reason I thought there were more
laugh.gif
. So the Devilshave the biggest fan base then?

PhilBalla09 wrote:

I just saw this on HF.com.....if I'm Tortarella, I'm ripping a new one into EVERYONE who was on the ice for this debacle...more specifically, DanGirardi.� I dunno if Gaborik was trying to jumpstart his team, but that's the last guy on the rangers that should be dropping the gloves.� I dunno whatGirardi was doing just standing there
smh.gif
� No toughness on this team aside from Sean Avery...where's the heart from everyone else?� Maybe Torts should havedressed Brashear so he could go after one of the FLyers non-fighting/skilled players....Win for Carcillo (literally) and also he got Gaborik off the ice for 5minutes....that's a GREAT trade off�if you're a flyers fan
��

*and yeah
laugh.gif
I think me and never seen b4 are the only 2 caps fans on this board
laugh.gif

ha, reading HF, you wouldve think Carcillo butt raped a lil girl
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

i fully expect brash to go after some of the nonfighters on the flyers but they're not gonna drop the gloves like Gabs did

I don't see how the addition of more Caps or Pens fans would make the thread unbearable. This is one of the few threads I post in because all of you arecivil and appear to be educated Hockey fans. It's nice to discuss a sport without a bunch of idiots talking trash. Even if there are a small amount of puckheads here, you guys are all cool in my book.

Oh no, I just meant if we get more there's bound to be a few more homers/bangwagoners in there and this is one of the few threads that's actuallyhomer-free and everyone has unbiased opinions for the most part.

Yeah, that's what I like about this thread.

Deadset, I am not DoubleJs. Why do people think I am different members? Not too long ago some lame was claiming first born and I were the same person.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Deadset, I am not DoubleJs. Why do people think I am different members? Not too long ago some lame was claiming first born and I were the same person.

laugh.gif
not sure why i thought that....i think his backup name uses an AO avy, and i know you use one a lot so i think i got confused

Why do people think I am different members? Not too long ago some lame was claiming first born and I were the same person.
Maybe it's because we both hate the Lakers with a passion?
laugh.gif

I am curious as to how many fans of certain teams make up this thread.

Blackhawks fan checking in.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
not sure why i thought that....i think his backup name uses an AO avy, and i know you use one a lot so i think i got confused

No sweat man.

Why do people think I am different members? Not too long ago some lame was claiming first born and I were the same person.
Maybe it's because we both hate the Lakers with a passion?
laugh.gif

I guess, it's not like you're the only Laker Hater on nt. Whatever happened to that clown? Seems like he was harassing you a lot. Too many wanna bent detectives thinking they're Sherlock Holmes, but are nothing more than lames. Washington Capitals represent!

From Bob McKenzie on TSN.

There is no question in my mind that the Atlanta Thrashers are going to trade Ilya Kovalchuk and I believe that the sweepstakes for the star sniper is unofficially on.

That being said, Thrashers' general manager Don Waddell is not in a position that he can go out and make a deal for future considerations such as the Toronto Maple Leafs pick that belongs to the Boston Bruins.

He will not be able to go back and sell that idea to his market right now. He won't be able to sell the idea of a bunch of kids from the Los Angeles Kings like Thomas Hickey and Colten Teubert as the return that he gets on Kovalchuk. If he is going to make a move, it is going to have to be for bigger name players.

The Calgary Flames are a team that may, and I stress MAY, be interested. However if they are, they're going to have to talk about some of the 'big boys' - like Dion Phaneuf amongst others - to be included.

If it's not Phaneuf then there is a good chance that the Chicago Blackhawks will be interested. I'm not saying that talks have been made, but I am saying that guys like Patrick Sharp or Cam Barker or David Bolland will be in the mix. Legitimate, bonafide NHL players are what Waddell is looking for in return and he is looking for a couple of them.
I think that at the end of the day, both Chicago and Calgary will be in that group to pursue Kovalchuk and pursue him hard.

Back
Top Bottom