Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

They've lost 6 straight and fell to 8th in the West and got 4 or 5 teams breathing down their neck. They just panicked.

bruins
nerd.gif

*patiently waiting*

I heard Bruins are looking hard at a deal for Whitney and Ward from the Canes. Didnt hear what for. Hopefully picks/AHLers not named Sobotka. It would be really interesting to see who gets scratched. How does Claude scratch Boychuk with the effort he puts in? Probably Thornton/Begin on the front lines.

Also looking at Paul Kariya.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I got a feeling that the streak will end in Boston.....hope these guys come ready to play.
laugh.gif
not with the way we're playing, homey. we couldn't beat the oilers right now
smh.gif

no offense physicx
laugh.gif
$@!*&@#$@*!!#$@%#@#%!%@& !!!!

Dont know what Kariya would take. What I read didnt speculate at all.

IN MORE WONDERFUL NEWS...

BOSTON, MA – Boston Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli announced today that Bruins defenseman Mark Stuart underwent successful surgery to repair a broken pinky finger on his right hand. He is expected to miss four weeks.

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Bad game for MAF but Kid made up for it. Miller will be seeing those pucks fly past him again in a few weeks when they meet again. Go Canada

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Jokinen deal complete... will play tonight @ LA

Ha, when he was a rookie, everyone in L.A. thought he would be the "answer", but that didn't work out.

Seems like dude always has something to prove when he plays against L.A. 

tim thomas...here's an idea, just a suggestion:

TRY FREAKIN' STAYING WITHIN A 9 FOOT RADIUS OF THE NET

i love how on replays on goals he's not even in the picture...

^
laugh.gif

Third goal was definitely on him. But the first two I can deal with. First one was a good pass, and a tip in. Second one, Hunwick made a bonehead pass to Wideman THEE bonehead across the net, so that was doomed before the thought entered his head..

But yeah this is straight up depressing.
frown.gif

Yo ATFK, Im gonna be in Times Square this weekend and plan on scalping for 4 seats to the Rangers v. Devils game.

Looking for better than 400 level seats and trying to pay $120/ticket or less... Is that possible with the scalpers at MSG?

I'm not ATFK but I'll take a stab
laugh.gif

Rangers/Devils is going to be tough, I went to the game in October and overheard $100's for sections in the 400s. Stubhub might have some good deals but you'd have to go now. I'll probably be putting my tickets up too but I'll be in 116. Hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom