Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

I know the Penguins are on TV a lot (too much), but they always have entertaining games it seems like. I wish I got to see other teams, but at least I'm entertained.

Antti Niemi - where the hell did this dude come from? Four shutouts in 18 starts? This guy is a restricted FA after this season, hopefully the Hawks will run out of money because this guy is good. Unproven, but still good.

14-4-1

I'll take the inexperience.

I am still upset about yesterday loss. We had that game and Fleury couldn't hold it together when we needed him. Ovechkin is just unbelievable.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I read we're shopping Timmy
frown.gif

I hope we can like... restructure his deal rather than trade him. I got too attached to his reckless style of playing and now I dont want to see him go anywere.
laugh.gif
i wonder who would take him, and what we could even get for him.

might be better to restructure. i would definitely take him as a backup. but he needs to take a backseat to tuukka right now.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I'm pretty sure contracts can't be restructured under the current CBA... I may be wrong though.
then i'm cool with trading him away
laugh.gif

it kills me that some of that money could have been used to keep phil around

Originally Posted by cquan05

Kadri making his debut tonight against the Sharks.....
pimp.gif

Toronto riding that wave right now.....
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaybe they sneak into that #8....the trade has worked out for both squads

eek.gif
@ that hit Jeff Carter put on #29 on the Devils...that looked horrible...hope dude is OK...that was a lot of blood.

Getzlaf sprained his ankle and might be out for the Olympics.
frown.gif

At least we ended the Kings win streak in the process.
BTW Dustin Brown is the biggest vagina in the NHL. Always taking runs at smaller, weaker players and diving at the slightest touch.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Getzlaf sprained his ankle and might be out for the Olympics.
frown.gif

At least we ended the Kings win streak in the process.
BTW Dustin Brown is the biggest vagina in the NHL. Always taking runs at smaller, weaker players and diving at the slightest touch.
Really? I see him hit plenty of guys that are much bigger than him. You can't be the leader in hits by just going after smaller players.
ohwell.gif

Really hope Getzlaf's ankle isn't too bad......one of my favorite players and I want to see him suit up for Canada.

Who is a possible replacement if Getzlaf is out?

I dont think that 'alternates' were selected by Canada this time around unlike the 2006 Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom