Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Why the hell can't I post under my quote anymore?
smh.gif

I have a feeling this NYR deal won't be as big as it's being made out to be.....we'll see though.
ohwell.gif

Trevor Daley
pimp.gif
I remember him and his buddy skating circles around me when I was like 14 playing with them every week in the summer
laugh.gif

Hab's Gorges has just been hit at the head by a slapshot of Mike Green. He was trying to block the shot.

The Video (In French 
wink.gif
)

Some BS calls going against the Caps in this game....that Ovechkin goal should have counted, and dude on the Habs clearly redirected the puck intentionally w. his skate. Unreal
smh.gif

They don't want the winning streak to continue.

Parise is out tonight. Tied w/the Flyers. Now would be a good time for Kovy's first goal.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some BS calls going against the Caps in this game....that Ovechkin goal should have counted, and dude on the Habs clearly redirected the puck intentionally w. his skate. Unreal
smh.gif

I don't want to start a debate, but the puck wasn't redirected. His skate where oriented through the goal, but he didn't move. As for the goal by Ovechkin, I got to agree with you, I don't know why it was refused. Maybe because Ovechkin fall on Price, I don't know

Well I can take solace in the fact that Kovy at least seemed to be attempting to play hard in the defensive zone. I absolutely HATE losing to Philadelphia. Gagne owns Marty. Like to punch him in his ugly mug.

Price
smh.gif
smh.gif

That Rangers trade talk I posted from last night appears to be dead, apparently NYR was interested in Weiss/Horton but it's not happening. They want to see how long Gaborik is out before they do anything.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Well I can take solace in the fact that Kovy at least seemed to be attempting to play hard in the defensive zone. I absolutely HATE losing to Philadelphia. Gagne owns Marty. Like to punch him in his ugly mug.
man i hope they get their *++@ together after the break. how many games is that now they we've had a 2-0 lead and gone on to lose
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif
eek.gif
 that avy
flyers really interested in Turco
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
I wouldn't be too worried........apparently the Flyers aren't too high on getting Turco.

Back
Top Bottom